There are lots of factors that affect the flavour of your coffee, but as a rule of thumb, if choose the right roast you’re guaranteed a great tasting cup, whatever the time of day!
Perfect morning coffee
Mild Roast: These coffees are mild and smooth – ideal for breakfast and for all day drinking.
- Breakfast Coffee: Designed for long lazy breakfasts, it is smooth enough to drink with milk while lingering over the papers, but strong enough to prepare you for the day ahead.
- Colombian: The coffee is known for its silken, aromatic flavour. It is medium bodied with richly complex taste that balances pleasing acidity with soft sweetness.
Medium Roast: These coffees have a well balanced rounded flavour and are ideal for all day drinking.
- Guatemala Elephant: Huge 'elephant' beans roasted to a deep shade of mahogany to bring out their full-bodied taste. A decadently rich coffee, with notes of honey and chocolate.
- Costa Rica: Luxuriously smooth with an aromatic sweetness. This coffee has a fine silky flavour and delicate, complex taste. Perfect to serve black, full bodied enough to drink milky.
Perfect evening coffee
Strong Roast: These darker roasts are ideal for after dinner and compliment sweet desserts very well. They also make a perfect base for Cappuccinos and Lattes.
- After Dinner: the evening draws to a close and second helpings of dessert are being contemplated, this South American blend is the perfect accompaniment. Full-bodied with a fruity acidity and a lingering sweetness.
- Café Francais: A classic 'French style roast’. Luxurious and strong; drink short and black or with plenty of hot milk and indulge in the sophisticated flavours of Paris
- Sumatra: Dark roasted for a heavy, smooth taste. It is subtle and sweet, reminiscent of figs and apricots and has a complex earthy aroma. An exceptional coffee; serve black to appreciate the nuances of the beans.