*Standard Delivery is free for all orders £35 and over More Details. Collect from store is free for all orders.
Returns are free and simple under our Taste Guarantee. Either return in store or contact us to arrange a return.
Sample the tastes and aromas from the very best producers and roasters around the world with our exclusive tea and coffee clubs.
A truly excellent tea can be as layered and complex as a fine wine, and with a bit of practice you can learn to discern the exact origin...
We’re all about the art of the roast – the delicate process of balancing the bean’s natural flavours, causing it to change in colour, taste...
Some people count sheep to get to sleep. With 100 different teas to choose from, we’ve found a much better solution. True, our collection is huge. But you can choose to track down your tea by taste, by origin and even by number.
In 1886 our founder Walter Whittard set up his very first shop, filled floor-to-ceiling with the world’s finest tea, coffee and cocoa. Those brave new brews are now time-honoured classics and we’re still following our nose for the new…
Let us introduce you to our world of teas by tasting from our wide selection. Our Friendly Fanatics will help you discover something new. No booking necessary - just pop in anytime!All Stores Daily
Let us introduce you to our world of coffees by tasting from our wide selection. Our Friendly Fanatics will help you discover something new. No booking necessary - just pop in anytime!All Stores Daily
Let us introduce you to our world of Hot Chocolate by tasting from our wide selection. Our Friendly Fanatics will help you discover something new. No booking necessary - just pop in anytime!All Stores Daily
The cold winter days will soon be behind us, so what better way to start the new season than a day out at the Country Living Magazine Spring Fair which is on 19-23 March at the Business Design Centre in Islington.
With an array of carefully selected exhibitors, from independent designers to small producers and craftspeople from across the British Isles, the Spring Fair is the perfect place to pick up inspired ideas for your home and garden. Treat yourself to exclusive pieces from the jewellery and fashion collections, sample delicious regional fare and discover furniture, fabrics and accessories to add country style to your home.
After having a good look around, you can take a well-deserved break in the Whittard of Chelsea Tea Room, where you can enjoy a refreshing cup of tea, rich roast coffee or indulgent hot chocolate. We also have a stand where our friendly, knowledgeable staff will be on hand to help you discover and explore more of our range.
We have ten pairs of tickets to giveaway, all you need to do is complete the form below for a chance to win. The competition is open until the 5th March, when we'll draw the lucky winners. Please see below for terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
• Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
• Entrants must be at least 18 years of age, and not employees of Whittard of Chelsea , their immediate families or their agents or anyone else connected with the promotion.
• No automated, bulk, third party or consumer group entries are permitted.
• The opening date for receipt of entries is 20th February and the closing date for receipt of entries is 5th March
• The winner of this competition will be chosen at random by Whittard of Chelsea by no later than 10th March. There will be ten winners. The winners will be notified via email.
• The prize must be claimed by the winner by 12th March by email.
• The prize consists of a pair of tickets to the Country Living Magazine Spring Fair. The winners can enter the fair on the day of their choice between 19-23rd March.
• The prize will be delivered to the winner's address by the 18th March.
• The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash alternatives.
• Entry to the competition includes subscription to the Whittard of Chelsea email newsletter.
• Whittard of Chelsea’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The names of winners will be available by sending an SAE to Country Living Competition, Whittard of Chelsea Customer Services Windrush House, Windrush Park Road, Witney OX29 7DX
lines open monday to friday, 9am to 5:30pm.More details
© 2018 Whittard of Chelsea. Customer Services Windrush House, Windrush Park Road, Witney OX29 7DX. eCommerce by blubolt.