135 Year Whittard House Blend Ground Coffee Tin
Out of stock
An ode to our past, with a focus on delivering you the very best of our present. Join us in celebrating our remarkable 135 year heritage with this elegant tin of Whittard House Blend Ground Coffee
When Walter Whittard launched his first London shop in 1886, his philosophy was simple: buy the best. It’s a philosophy that’s stayed close to our heart since then, driving our belief in quality, heritage and innovation.
Walter’s coffee blends were a hit with Victorian Londoners, and over 135 years later we’re still searching the globe for the finest beans and creating our own unique brews. It’s all about making the everyday that little bit more extraordinary…
• Origin: Colombia and Brazil
• Roast: Dark
• Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 170g = 11 cups
• Ideal for using with: Cafetières, Bialetti Moka Express Stovetop, AeroPress Coffee Maker, Nova Double-Walled Mug and Hario V60 Craft Coffee Maker – but enjoy experimenting to find your unique brewing style
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot or iced
• Cafe-style coffees to try at home: There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourites for this particular coffee is an americano or an espresso
100% Ground Arabica Coffee
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Delivery & Returns
We offer four UK Delivery services:
Standard UK Delivery (2-4 working days)
FREE over £30
Next Day Delivery (1 working day, order before 5pm) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Collect from Store (UK only)
Product Content Slot
More about this Coffee
Dark Chocolate and Toffee
Try it as...
This bold blend is delicious brewed in a cafetière for full force of flavour, and served as an Americano.
COLOMBIA AND BRAZIL
For our House Blend, we've selected beans from two renowned coffee-growing regions in South America: Cauca in south-western Colombia and southern Brazil's Minas Gerais.
How to Brew the Perfect
1 espresso shot (18g ground coffee + 35ml freshly boiled water)
100ml freshly boiled water
- Add 35ml freshly brewed coffee to a cup
- Pour over freshly boiled water
1 espresso shot (18g ground coffee)
35ml freshly boiled water
- Brew a shot of espresso using 18g ground coffee and 35ml freshly boiled water. Allow it to cool.
- Load a glass with ice.
- Pour over your cooled coffee.
- Top up with cold milk if desired.
Find Out Other Ways to Brew here
As Brewed by You
Coffee is a personal thing, and we love to see how you put your touches on your morning cuppas. Take a snap, follow us on Instagram and tag @whittarduk for a chance to be featured in our gallery.
Discover & Explore
Your Guide to Making Cafetière Coffee
The cafetière is a great all-round piece of coffee equipment.
FIND OUT MORE
THE ART OF THE ROAST
Find out how a perfectly balanced roast affects the taste of your coffee.