Limited Edition Burundi Murambi Hill Washed
Out of stock
A medium roast with clean, delicate flavours of refreshing nectarine, balanced by a smooth creaminess. For those who enjoy a full-flavoured coffee, spiced with wild, fruity notes and a bright acidity.
Burundi is known as the heart of Africa, named after its heart shaped outline and central location on the continent. Home to over 600,000 coffee growing families, you could say coffee is in many ways, the heart of Burundi. Hardly surprising when the country has ideal conditions for coffee production, with high altitudes and abundant rainfall. Named after Murambi Hill, where farmer, Elie Barantanda has 1400 trees selling his coffee (alongside other farmers on the mountains) to the local Migoti washing station. The name ‘Migoti’ coming from the local indigenous tree.
• Origin: Burundi
• Roast: Medium
• Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 125g = 8 cups; 250g = 16 cups; 500g = 33 cups; 1kg = 66 cups
• Ideal for using with: Our range of Coffee Grinders, Hario V60 Craft Coffee Maker , Cafetières, Bialetti Moka Express Stovetop, AeroPress Coffee Maker and Nova Double-Walled Mug – but enjoy experimenting to find your unique brewing style
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot or iced
• Cafe-style coffees to try at home: There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourite for this particular coffee is an iced coffee
Roasted Arabica Beans
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Delivery & Returns
We offer four UK Delivery services:
Standard UK Delivery (3-6 working days)
FREE over £20
Next Day Delivery (1 working day, order before 5pm) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Collect from Store (UK only)
Product Content Slot
More about this Coffee
Nectarine and Cream
Try it as...
The magic of this coffee is in its fruitiness – to get the most from its flavour, we recommend using a V60 and serving ice cold.
High altitudes and abundant rainfall, Burundi is known as the heart of Africa.
How to Brew the Perfect
1 espresso shot (18g ground coffee + 35ml freshly boiled water)
100ml freshly boiled water
- Add 35ml freshly brewed coffee to a cup
- Pour over freshly boiled water
1 espresso shot (18g ground coffee)
35ml freshly boiled water
- Brew a shot of espresso using 18g ground coffee and 35ml freshly boiled water. Allow it to cool.
- Load a glass with ice.
- Pour over your cooled coffee.
- Top up with cold milk if desired.
Find Out Other Ways to Brew here