Barista & Co Core Coffee Press 3 cup - Chrome
Out of stock
Designed to get you through your morning, this compact 3-cup cafetiere is for those who like to indulge in a thick and velvety coffee. Made from stainless steel and thermal shock glass, it’s also completely plastic-free and easy to clean.
A cafetiere to start your day right. This stylish model is the sustainable choice, made from only high-grade stainless steel and thermal shock tested glass, with zero plastic. The statement plunger knob means greater stability and allows the filter to be removed easily when cleaning. The filter also boasts a unique 360 degree design for a controlled pour from any angle. All in the name of the silkiest of cuppas.
• Includes: Cafetière with removable metal base and filter
• Number of servings: 3 espresso cups or 1 mug
• Coffee format: Ground coffee; cafetière grind
• Brewing time: 4 minutes
Visit our cafetière guide to find out more.
Width(including handle): 9cm
The glass jug is dishwasher safe.
Removable metal base, lid and filter are hand wash only.
This product is not microwave safe
Delivery & Returns
We offer four UK Delivery services:
Standard UK Delivery (2-4 working days)
FREE over £30
Next Day Delivery (1 working day, order before 5pm) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Collect from Store (UK only)
Product Content Slot
Très Français, N'est-ce Pas?
In spite of its name, the cafetière – or "French press" – was invented by an Italian man in 1929. Today it's one of the most recognisable and popular ways of making coffee; we recommend using a coarser grind for a complex, full-bodied brew.
- Add one scoop of coarsely ground coffee per person to the cafetière. Boil the kettle, wait for a minute or two, and then pour just enough water onto the grounds to cover them. Wait for 30 seconds.
- Top up with the desired amount of water, put the lid on, and leave the plunger up. Brew for around 4 minutes.
- Slowly plunge, then pour and enjoy!