Whittard Copper 8-Cup Cafetière
Out of stock
Out of stock
This 8-cup cafetière is just the thing for when you’re expecting company. Gracefully designed in a gleaming copper finish with a fine stainless steel filter, it gives you a smoother coffee while retaining the grounds' natural oils.
Perfect for entertaining in style – there's even a scoop included.
• Includes: Cafetière and coffee scoop
• Number of servings: 8 espresso cups or 2 - 3 mugs
• Coffee format: Ground coffee; cafetière grind
• Brewing time: 4 minutes
Visit our cafetière guide to find out more.
Width (including handle): 16cm
The glass is dishwasher-safe. Wash in warm, soapy water and wipe the frame with a soft, damp cloth. Do not use abrasives or polish.
Delivery & Returns
We offer four UK Delivery services:
Standard UK Delivery (3-5 working days)
FREE over £35
Next Day Delivery (1 working day, order before 5pm) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Collect from Store (UK only)
Available at select stores
Product Content Slot
Très Français, N'est-Pas?
In spite of its name, the cafetière – or "French press" – was invented by an Italian man in 1929. Today it's one of the most recognisable and popular ways of making coffee; we recommend using a coarser grind for a complex, full-bodied brew.
- Add one scoop of coarsely ground coffee per person to the cafetière. Boil the kettle, wait for a minute or two, and then pour just enough water onto the grounds to cover them. Wait for 30 seconds.
- Top up with the desired amount of water, put the lid on, and leave the plunger up. Brew for around 4 minutes.
- Slowly plunge, then pour and enjoy!