135 Year Gift Set
An ode to our past, with a focus on delivering you the very best of our present. Join us in celebrating our remarkable 135 year heritage with this tea, coffee and hot chocolate gift set.
When Walter Whittard launched his first London shop in 1886, his philosophy was simple: buy the best. It’s a way of thinking that has stayed close to our heart since, driving our belief in quality, excellence and innovation. It all started with tea, and over 135 years later we’re still searching the globe for exquisite varieties and creating our own innovative blends. It’s all about making the everyday that little bit more extraordinary…
• Includes: Whittard 135th Birthday Chelsea Breakfast Loose Leaf Tea Tin, Whittard 135th Birthday Whittard House Blend Coffee Tin, Whittard 135th Birthday Luxury Hot Chocolate Tin, Whittard 135th Birthday Jute Bag
• Tea type: Black
• Tea format: Loose tea
• Number of tea servings: 140g = 70 cups
• Coffee roast: Dark
• Coffee grind: Omni-grind, which is suitable for most brewing equipment and coffee machines
• Number of coffee servings (using 15g per cup): 170g coffee = 11 cups
• Hot chocolate base: Milk chocolate
• Hot chocolate format: Powder form, we recommend making it with hot milk (or your preferred milk alternative) rather than water for the ultimate smooth, creamy cup. Find out how to make the perfect hot chocolate here.
• Number of hot chocolate servings (using 3 heaped tsp / 20g per mug): 200g = 10 mugs of hot chocolate
CHELSEA BREAKFAST TEA
HOUSE BLEND COFFEE
100% Ground Arabica Coffee
LUXURY HOT CHOCOLATE
Sugar, Cocoa (39%), Dextrose, Salt, Flavouring. Contains Cocoa solids 39% minimum.
Nutritional Facts Per 100g Per 20g as sold Energy (kJ) 1673 335 (Kcal) 397 79 Fat 8g 2g of which saturates 5g 1g Carbohydrates 66g 13g of which sugars 59g 12g Protein 9g 2g Salt 0.6g 0.1g
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Code: HMP135HOT CHOCOLATE
Blended and packed in the UK.COFFEE
Contents may settle in transit.
Store in a cool dry place.
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.TEA
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place. JUTE BAG
Padded handles made from soft cotton
All inks and dyes used are OKEO-TEX approved
Delivery & Returns
We offer four UK Delivery services:
Standard UK Delivery (2-4 working days)
FREE over £30
Next Day Delivery (1 working day, order before 5pm) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Collect from Store (UK only)
What's in the box: