Peanut Butter Flavour Hot Chocolate
Out of stock
Who was the bright spark who first invented peanut butter jam sandwiches? We're not sure, but we think we might just have beaten them to the best peanut butter combination ever. Peanut butter hot chocolate. You heard it here first.
Simple as it sounds, we've found this hot chocolate is particularly amazing with digestive biscuits and melting marshmallows. It's also the secret to our peanut butter chocolate cheesecake.
Sugar, Cocoa (39%), Dextrose, Flavouring, Salt. Contains cocoa solids 39% minimum. Made without nuts.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Blended and packed in the UK.
Contents may settle in transit.
Store in a cool dry place.
Nutritional Facts Per 100g Per 20g as sold Energy (kJ) 1649 330 (Kcal) 392 78 Fat 8g 2g of which saturates 5g 1g Carbohydrates 66g 13g of which sugars 60g 12g Protein 8g 2g Salt 0.5g 0.1g
The best combination of all timeBy Amario from Leeds on 09/20/2018It's a bold statement to say that chocolate and peanut butter is the best combination of all time, but this absolutely heavenly concoction of sweet and salty goodness is hands down the best hot chocolate I have ever had. Move over Rocky Road, there is a new hottie in town.Not really my cuppaBy Ben from Essex on 04/08/2019I was drawn in by the name of the flavour and had high expectations, but alas the flavour was a huge letdown. Im sticking with the basic hot chocolate.
Product Content Slot
Recipe: Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate Cheesecake
- 250g digestive biscuits
- 115g melted butter
- 250g mascarpone cheese
- 400g milk chocolate
- 300ml double cream
- 11tbsp Peanut Butter Flavour Hot Chocolate
- Crush the digestive biscuits and add to the melted butter.
- Add 3 tablespoons of the hot chocolate mix to the crushed biscuits, and put into the base of a cake tin. Leave in the fridge to cool.
- Melt the chocolate and stir in the rest of the hot chocolate, then leave to cool for 15 minutes.
- Whip the double cream until it holds its shape. This is a good way to show off your biceps.
- Once the chocolate mixture has cooled, combine it with the mascarpone cheese.
- Fold in the whipped cream. Spoon the whole mixture into the cake tin on top of the biscuit base, and chill your delicious cheesecake in the fridge.
- When the cheesecake is firm, cut yourself a generous slice and tuck in. You could share – but we won't judge you if you don't.