Limited Edition Papaya and Lime Flavour Instant Tea
Out of stock
Simply stir this tropically-tinged instant tea into hot or cold water to unleash its exotic flavours.
Also known as the pawpaw, exotic papaya blends with zingy lime in this totally tropical tea. Serve iced when you're feeling the heat, or warm when you're craving some sun...
• Instant Tea Format: Powder
• Number of servings (using 3 heaped tsp/20g per mug): 450g = 22 mugs
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, or iced
Sugar, Acidity Regulator: (Citric Acid), Black Tea Extract (1%), Lime Juice Powder (0.5%), Flavouring.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Nutritional Facts Per 100g (as sold) Per 20g (as sold) Energy (kJ) 1637 327 (kcal) 385 77 Fat <0.5g <0.5g of which are saturates <0.1g <0.1g Carbohydrate 95.6g 19.1g of which are sugars 94g 18.8g Protein <0.5g <0.5g Salt <0.03g <0.01g
Storage: Store in a cool dry place.
Blended and packed in the UK.
Contents may settle in transit.
Delivery & Returns
We offer four UK Delivery services:
Standard UK Delivery (2 - 4 working days)
FREE over £30
Next Day Delivery (1 working day, order before 5pm) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Named Day Delivery (delivered on day of your choice) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Collect from Store (UK only)
Product Content Slot
How to Make Instant Tea
1. Spoon 3 heaped teaspoons (20g) into a mug or a heat-resistant glass.
2. Add 200ml of hot water and stir.
1. Spoon 3 heaped teaspoons (20g) into a glass.
2. Add 50ml of hot water and stir.
3. Top up with 150ml of cold water.
4. Serve over ice and garnish with fruit.