Limited Edition Uganda Midnight Flyer Washed
Out of stock
A medium-bodied roast held up by notes of silky milk chocolate and succulent orange. Born of the finest hand-picked, sundried cherries from the luscious, green mountains of Western Uganda.
Where landscapes of tropical rainforest meet alpine meadows - The Rwenzoris, where this exquisite coffee is grown, stretch 120km across the Western Uganda border. High altitudes and rainfall make for perfect coffee growing conditions, producing rich beans bursting with sweet, fruity flavour. As the mountains are small, farms from different areas in the community come together, delivering to ‘collection centres’ where coffee is kept freshly packed, ensuring flavour is never lost.
• Origin: Uganda
• Roast: Medium
• Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 125g = 8 cups; 250g = 16 cups; 500g = 33 cups; 1kg = 66 cups
• Ideal for using with: Our range of Coffee Grinders, AeroPress Coffee Maker, Hario V60 Craft Coffee Maker , Cafetières, Bialetti Moka Express Stovetop, and Nova Double-Walled Mug – but enjoy experimenting to find your unique brewing style
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot or iced
• Cafe-style coffees to try at home: There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourite for this particular coffee is an americano or a cappuccino
Roasted Arabica Beans
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Delivery & Returns
We offer four UK Delivery services:
Standard UK Delivery (2-4 working days)
FREE over £20
Next Day Delivery (1 working day, order before 5pm) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Collect from Store (UK only)
Product Content Slot
More about this Coffee
Milk Chocolate and Orange
Try it as...
Bring out the chocolatey orange notes of this coffee using an AeroPress, then serve up as an Americano.
Born of the finest hand-picked, sundried cherries from the luscious, green mountains of Western Uganda.
How to Brew the Perfect
1 espresso shot (18g ground coffee + 35ml freshly boiled water)
100ml freshly boiled water
- Add 35ml freshly brewed coffee to a cup
- Pour over freshly boiled water
1 espresso shot (18g ground coffee)
35ml freshly boiled water
- Brew a shot of espresso using 18g ground coffee and 35ml freshly boiled water. Allow it to cool.
- Load a glass with ice.
- Pour over your cooled coffee.
- Top up with cold milk if desired.
Find Out Other Ways to Brew here