Tea Discoveries Treasured Blends
Out of stock
Personalise your gift for free with a message at checkout.
Take teatime to elegant new heights with our Treasured Blends selection. We’ve popped six of our best-loved fine loose teas together in a beautifully presented box – perfect for a self-treat or a gift. From malty black English Breakfast to lusciously sweet green Mango & Bergamot, there’s a tea to suit every taste.
• Teas featured: English Breakfast, Earl Grey, English Rose, Mango & Bergamot, Piccadilly Blend and Jasmine
• Tea types included: 4x black tea and 2x green tea
• Number of servings (using 2g per cup): 180g = 15 cups of each tea – that’s a grand total of 90 cuppas!
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, iced or cold brewed*
• Dimensions: H29cm x W26cm x D3.5cm (the compact design ensures it’s easy to transport)
*Always submerge tea/infusion leaves in boiling water for a few seconds before adding cold water. Fresh, unprocessed tea contains natural bacteria, which are killed during the traditional method of hot brewing.
ENGLISH BREAKFAST NO. 01 - Black Tea
EARL GREY NO. 33 - 87% Black tea, Orange Peel, Flavouring, Cornflower Petals
ENGLISH ROSE No. 12 - 93% Black Tea, Rose Petals and Buds, Flavouring
MANGO & BERGAMOT NO. 07 - 96% Green Tea, Flavouring, Petals (Cornflower, Sunflower and Rose)
PICCADILLY BLEND NO. 93 - 92% Black Tea, Hibiscus, Flavouring, Cornflower Petals
JASMINE NO. 09 - Green Tea
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Store in a cool dry place
Product Content Slot
Walter Whittard created his first tea gifts for Edward VII's coronation in 1902. Over a century later, we're still crafting extraordinary gifts to express those feelings that can't be put into words – and our Tea Discoveries range is the perfect example. It stars our most treasured blends, each with its own vintage-style pattern; and we've developed the range with chocolate, infuser sets, and even a selection of tea-infused shortbread.