Barista & Co. The BrewThru Coffee & Tea Maker
Out of stock
Personalise your gift for free with a message at checkout.
For those of you that prefer a stronger cuppa, meet the BrewThru from Barista & Co. It may look like a smart borosilicate glass pour over at first glance, but it’s got an impressive new addition. Featuring a one-way valve, it allows you to choose when to drip and control the amount of time you brew for, not to mention the fact that it can be used with loose leaf tea and coffee too.
Dishwasher-safe. If washing by hand, use a non-abrasive sponge
Product Content Slot
How to Brew
- Use the stainless steel filter basket provided or place a paper filter into the glass and fill with 15g of finely ground coffee or a teaspoon of loose tea. (If using a paper filter, rinse it with hot water first for a cleaner cup and ensure that the stainless steel filter has been removed).
- Pour over 250ml of hot water and stir.
- Pop the lid back on and leave to brew for 4 minutes (or longer if you wish).
- Preheat your favourite mug with a splash of hot water and tip it out.
- Place the BrewThru on your mug to release the coffee or tea, then transfer it to the tray to catch any drips.