Whittard of Chelsea deliver to the UK as well as to selected international countries.
All Whittard of Chelsea standard deliveries within the UK are made by courier and delivered between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday to Saturday, excluding bank holidays. Premium, next day or express services are delivered between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays. Please note that couriers can occasionally deliver your order outside these hours, particularly during peak seasons.
If you are not at home between 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday, we recommend arranging delivery to your work address. If we do attempt to deliver to you at home and no one is in, our couriers will leave a card telling you about how to re-arrange or collect your delivery. Any unclaimed or undelivered orders will eventually make their way back to our warehouse.
Both of our UK couriers, Yodel and DPD, have smartphone apps to help you track and manage your delivery.
Whittard of Chelsea does not recommend that customers leave instructions to our couriers for your parcel to be left outside your delivery address. Should customers decide to have parcels left in their absence, Whittard of Chelsea will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
We offer four delivery services:
1. Standard Delivery £3.95
- Service available to UK mainland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Sark & Herm, Isles of Scilly, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Guernsey, Jersey and Northern Ireland.
- Orders will usually arrive between 3 and 5 working days after placing your order.
2. Standard UK deliveries over £35 qualify for FREE DELIVERY
- Only valid on standard UK deliveries valued at £35 or more, after other discounts have been applied, excluding postage and packing related charges.
- Only valid on orders to UK destinations, including the Scottish Highlands and Islands..
- An order constitutes a single delivery to a single address.
- Free Delivery is not available with our Premium, Next Day Delivery service.
3. Click & Collect and Click & Reserve: FREE
- Only available for delivery to the UK.
- Orders will be available for collection from your chosen store between 2 and 5 working days after placing your order.
- Click & Collect orders will be held in store for 10 days, after which point your order will be cancelled and refunded in full.
- Click & Reserve orders will be held in store for 3 days, after which point the order will expire.
- You will not be able to collect your order without bringing your order number to store with you.
- Gift Boxes and hampers are not available with our Click & Reserve service, but can be delivered through Click & Collect.
4. Premium Next Day UK Delivery £6.95
- The Next Day service is available to the UK mainland only. Orders to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Sark & Herm, Isles of Scilly, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Guernsey, Jersey and Northern Ireland will take longer to arrive.
- If you place your order on the website, or through our Customer Services Team, before 5pm Monday to Thursday, we will deliver the next working day. If you place your order on a Friday before 5pm, we will deliver it on the following Monday, unless this is a bank holiday. If you place your order on a Friday after 5pm, we will deliver it on the following Tuesday, or Wednesday if the Monday is a bank holiday. If your order is placed on a Saturday or Sunday, your order will be delivered the following Tuesday. During the Christmas period, this service will change to an express service, this will add up to 1 working day to your delivery time.
- Please note that this service is not available for the following post codes:
AB31-38, AB40-56, IV1, IV2, IV3-IV28, IV30-32, IV36-40, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-26, PA27-38, PH4, PH5-41, PH49-50, BT, HS, IV41-49, IV51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE, IM, GY, JE.
Deliveries to BFPO Addresses
Deliveries to BFPO addresses are charged at our UK standard delivery rate of £3.95. The parcel will be sent to the BFPO sorting office. Unfortunately we are unable to provide any tracking information after the parcel arrives at the BFPO sorting office and onwards. Whittard of Chelsea will not be liable for any loss or damage of the goods delivered to a BFPO address. Please ring our customer service for further information on this service should you have any concerns.
Additional charges to International Orders
An order may be subject to additional custom charges in certain countries. Please be aware that Whittard is not liable for these charges. All orders over £20 to Canada and orders over £50 to Japan (excluding delivery charge) will be billed for additional custom charges.
Our international deliveries are charged by zone. Once you have placed your order, the delivery charge will appear in the checkout pages. Please allow up to 14 working days for international deliveries to arrive.
Please ensure that there are no restrictions on importing our products into the destination country before you place your order. If you are unsure, the local customs authority website will be able to help.
All international orders must have a contact telephone number in order to comply with our international partner’s terms and conditions.
Unfortunately, we are unable to delivery to US PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
Delivery Prices by Zone
|Zone||Average Delivery Times||£||€||$|
|Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Zone 5||Zone 6|
|Ireland||Italy||Czech Republic||Qatar||Hong Kong||India|
|Luxembourg||Monaco||Cyprus||Saudi Arabia||South Korea|
|Netherlands||Poland||Gibraltar||Singapore||United Arab Emirates||Russia|
Additional charges to International Orders
International orders may be subject to additional customs charges, taxes or surcharges. Please be aware that Whittard of Chelsea is not liable for any additional charges due when your order arrives in country. For information on any additional charges that you may incur, please refer to your local customs authority website.
If you wish to return a product to us for any reason, you may do so within 30 days of the despatch date to one of our UK stores or to our Freepost returns address. (Freepost is only available from within the UK). The item must be in a saleable condition and in its original undamaged packaging. We'll refund or replace the item should you so wish.
We offer a Taste Guarantee policy which means that if anything fails to meet your expectations you can return for an exchange or full refund – just remember to enclose your order confirmation or delivery note if you're returning it by post or popping in store. That way you're free to try something new, without the risk of disappointment. Find out more about the Taste Guarantee policy here.
We offer a free returns address from a UK post office:
Whittard of Chelsea
C/O Cygnia Ltd
DC139 Style Way
Need further help?
If you still have questions regarding delivery, get in touch with our customer service team.