Coffees of the World Gift Set
Out of stock
Like a choice when it comes to coffee? This bestselling gift stars nine of our favourites, ranging from dark to light roasts – all perfectly packaged in boxes adorned with illustrations by Persephone Coelho.
From the rich and chocolatey to the sweet and fruity, there's a brilliant brew to suit every mood, including single origins from India, South America, Africa and the Caribbean and a blend from Brazil and Indonesia. Each coffee is ground and ready for you to make your perfect cuppa.
• Coffees featured: Santos & Java, Guatemala Elephant, San Agustin Colombia, Monsoon Malabar, Sumatra, Mocha Djimmah, Dominican Republic (limited edition), Ethiopia Yirgacheffe and Kenya Peaberry
• Roasts included: 3x dark roast, 2x medium roast, 1x medium-dark roast, 1x light-medium roast and 2x light roast
• Grind: Omni grind, which is suitable for most brewing equipment and coffee machines
• Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 9 x 66g = 4 cups of each coffee – that’s a grand total of 36 cuppas!
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, iced or cold brewed
• Cafe-style coffees to try at home: There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourites for these particular coffees are a cappuccino, latte, espresso and mocha
100% ground Arabica coffee.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Weight: 9 x 66g
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Delivery & Returns
We offer four UK Delivery services:
Standard UK Delivery (3-5 working days)
FREE over £20
Next Day Delivery (1 working day, order before 5pm) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Collect from Store (UK only)
Available at select stores
Product Content Slot
A Gift for the Explorer
So, what do you buy for those with a sense of adventure? A cuppa that transports them to a different country each day, of course. Forget the plane, we think it’s more fun to travel the world via coffee…
What's in the Gift Set?
Santos & Java
A dark, rich blend that spans the globe
Gloriously oversized beans with a honey-sweet taste
San Agustin Colombia
An aromatic, citrusy roast from the Andes
An exotic favourite, matured in the monsoon storms
Lusciously creamy with rich chocolate notes
Mellow and fruity, with notes of cocoa and nut
Deliciously crisp, with a delicate nutty aftertaste
Incredibly complex with bright pomegranate notes
Distinctively fruity with a cherry brightness