Ginger Beer Mini Caddy
Out of stock
Personalise your gift for free with a message at checkout.
Take a spicy-sweet medley of ginger and candied ginger, layer it with refreshing spearmint and luscious lemongrass and you have a cup with serious character. Meet our taste bud tingling infusion: Ginger Beer.
42% Ginger, 20% Candied Ginger (cane sugar, ginger) [may contain traces of sulphur dioxide], Spearmint, Apple, Liquorice Root, Pumpkin, Lemongrass, Flavouring
For Allergens, see ingredients in bold
CONTAINS LIQUORICE: people suffering from hypertension should avoid excessive consumption
Weight: 50g e 1.8oz
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from strong light and odours.
Delivery & Returns
We offer four UK Delivery services:
Standard UK Delivery (3-5 working days)
FREE over £35
Next Day Delivery (1 working day, order before 5pm) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Collect from Store (UK only)
Available at select stores
Product Content Slot
Recipe: Storm in a Teacup
125ml freshly drawn boiled water
5g (2 heaped tsp) Ginger Beer Fruit & Herbal Infusion
100g granulated sugar
A few slices of fresh ginger
1 lime (rind, juice and wedges)
50ml dark rum per serving (optional)
100ml soda water per serving
Angostura bitters (optional)
1. Infuse the Ginger Beer infusion with the sliced ginger and a few curls of lime rind in freshly drawn boiled water for 5 minutes, then strain.
2. Mix the strained liquid with the sugar in a small pan over a low heat. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
3. Transfer the sugar syrup to the fridge and allow it to cool.
4. Fill a teacup with ice and add 25ml of the cooled Ginger Beer sugar syrup.
5. Add the juice of half a lime, a couple of dashes of Angostura bitters and the dark rum. Top up with soda water and stir to combine.
6. Garnish with lime wedges.