Limited Edition Turkish Delight Flavour Hot Chocolate
Out of stock
A special-edition seasonal hot chocolate with a rich, velvety milk chocolate and a hint of fragrant rose.
It might seem like an unusual combination but this marvellously moreish limited edition Turkish Delight hot chocolate whipped us into a frenzy when we first tasted it – admittedly, it was much like Edmund Pevensie’s reaction to the fragrant cubes of delight in Narnia. The smooth, creamy milk chocolate base works wonders with the sweet suggestion of rose. But be warned, once you’ve had one mug, you’ll be tempted to have another…
• Hot chocolate base: Milk chocolate
• Hot chocolate format: Powder form, we recommend making it with hot milk (or your preferred milk alternative) rather than water for the ultimate smooth, creamy cup. Find out how to make the perfect hot chocolate here.
• Number of servings (using 3 heaped tsp/20g per mug for hot chocolate or 2 tbsp or 28g per mug for milkshake): 350g = 17 mugs of hot chocolate/12 mugs of milkshake
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, as an ice-cold milkshake or use in baking
Sugar, Cocoa Powder (39%), Dextrose, Flavourings, Salt. Contains cocoa solids 39% minimum.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Nutritional Facts Per 100g (as sold) Per 20g (as sold) Energy (kJ) 1670 334 (kcal) 397 80 Fat 8g 2g of which are saturates 5g 1g Carbohydrate 67g 13g of which are sugars 59g 12g Protein 9g 2g Salt 0.5g 0.1g
Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from strong light and odours
Blended and packed in the UK.
Contents may settle in transit
Delivery & Returns
We offer four UK Delivery services:
Standard UK Delivery (3 - 6 working days)
FREE over £40
Next Day Delivery (1 working day, order before 5pm) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Named Day Delivery (delivered on day of your choice) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Collect from Store (UK only)
Product Content Slot
How to Make
3 heaped tsp of your favourite Whittard hot chocolate
200ml milk or milk alternative
Mini Marshmallows (optional)
- Add 35ml freshly brewed coffee to a tall glass
- Top up with steaming hot milk
- Finish with a spoonful of foam.
- For the ultimate treat, top with a swirl of cream and an avalanche of fluffy mini mallows
½ pint milk
2 heaped tbsp your favourite hot chocolate
4 large scoops vanilla ice cream
2–3 ice cubes
Whipped cream (optional)
Chocolate shavings (optional)
- Warm the milk slightly, adding the hot chocolate powder and stirring until combined. Place in the fridge to cool.
- Blend together the ice cream, hot chocolate and ice cubes on a low setting, until the milkshake is nice and frothy.
- Serve in a tall glass.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkling of chocolate shavings.