The Discovery Hamper
A hamper-packed showcase of the finest tea, coffee and hot chocolate. Discover our Earl Grey and Chelsea Breakfast loose leaf black teas, Whittard House Blend coffee and signature Luxury and Luxury White hot chocolates – with the sweet addition of our Salted Caramel Biscuits and Teatime Infuser.
Delve in and start your day the Whittard way – brew a cup of our full-bodied Chelsea Breakfast or bergamot-infused Earl Grey, best enjoyed with a serving of our tasty Salted Caramel biscuits.
Come mid-morning, it's time for a coffee break, and our best-loved Whittard House Blend, which brings together the rounded chocolatey notes of Colombian beans with the toffee-toned sweetness of Brazil's, for a dark roast with unmistakable character. On the subject of customer favourites, our rich Luxury and buttery-sweet Luxury White hot chocolates are delicious classics.
• Includes: Chelsea Breakfast Loose Tea Caddy, Earl Grey Loose Tea Pouch, Whittard House Blend Ground Coffee Valve Pack, Luxury Hot Chocolate, Luxury White Hot Chocolate, Salted Caramel Biscuits, Teatime Infuser
• Tea types: 2 x black
• Tea format: Loose tea
• Number of tea servings (using 1tsp /2g tea per cup): 2 x 100g = 100 cups, 50 of each tea
• Coffee roast: Dark
• Coffee grind: Omni-grind, which is suitable for most brewing equipment and coffee machines
• Number of coffee servings (using 15g of coffee per cup): 200g coffee = 13 cups
• Hot chocolate bases: 1 x milk chocolate (Luxury) and 1 x white chocolate (Luxury White)
• Hot chocolate format: Powder form, we recommend making it with hot milk (or your preferred milk alternative) rather than water for the ultimate smooth, creamy cup. Find out how to make the perfect hot chocolate here.
• Number of servings (using 20g of hot chocolate per mug): 350g x 2 hot chocolate = 17 mugs per flavour, a total of 34 mugs of hot chocolate
• The perfect gift for: Everyone, with tea, coffee, hot chocolate and biscuits - there's something to suit the whole family
EARL GREY TEA
Black Tea, Orange Peel, Bergamot Flavouring, 1% Cornflower Petals.
HOUSE BLEND COFFEE
100% Ground Arabica Coffee.
CHELSEA BREAKFAST TEA
LUXURY HOT CHOCOLATE
Sugar, Cocoa (39%), Dextrose, Salt, Flavouring. Contains Cocoa solids 39% minimum.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Nutritional Facts Per 100g Per 20g as sold Energy (kJ) 1673 335 (Kcal) 397 79 Fat 8g 2g of which saturates 5g 1g Carbohydrates 66g 13g of which sugars 59g 12g Protein 9g 2g Salt 0.6g 0.1g
LUXURY WHITE HOT CHOCOLATE
Sugar, Cocoa Butter (15%), Skimmed Milk Powder, Whey Powder (Milk), Dextrose, Salt, Flavouring, Emulsifier: E450.
ALLERGY ADVICE: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Nutritional Facts Per 100g Per 20g as sold Energy (kJ) 1925 385 (Kcal) 457 91 Fat 14.9g 3.0g of which saturates 9.0g 1.8g Carbohydrates 76.8g 15.4g of which sugars 76.8g 15.4g Protein 4.1g 0.8g Salt 1.15g 0.23g
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BISCUITS
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine), Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Palm, Rapeseed, Water, Salt, Flavouring), Plain Chocolate Chips and Chunks (12%) (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin; Flavouring), Oats, Cocoa Flavouring (3%) (Flavouring Substances, Glucose Fructose Syrup, Sugar, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Water), Cocoa Powder (3%) (Acidity Regulator: Potassium Carbonate), Partially Inverted Sugar Syrup, Raising Agents: Ammonium Bicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate. Plain chocolate chips & chunks contain: Cocoa solids 39% minimum.
ALLERGY ADVICE: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, not suitable for people with egg, mustard, nut, sesame, and soya allergy.
Nutritional Facts Per 100g (as sold) Energy (kJ) 2145 (kcal) 513 Fat 26g of which are saturates 10g Carbohydrate 63g of which are sugars 36g Protein 5.1g Salt 0.88g
Suitable for vegetarians
Weight: 2 x 100g
Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from strong odours.Once opened store in an airtight container.
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Weight: 2 x 350g
Storage: Store in a cool dry place.
Blended and packed in the UK.
Contents may settle in transit.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place. Once opened keep in an airtight container and consume within 30 days.
Manufactured and packed in the UK.
Care instructions: We recommend washing by hand
Delivery & Returns
We offer four UK Delivery services:
Standard UK Delivery (4 - 6 working days)
FREE over £30
Next Day Delivery (1 working day, order before 5pm) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Named Day Delivery (delivered on day of your choice) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Collect from Store (UK only)