Raspberry Ripple Flavour Hot Chocolate
Out of stock
Have you ever heard of pink hot chocolate? Nor had we, until one of our in-house chocoholics dreamt up this fantasy concoction (perhaps on a high after one too many bowls of raspberry ripple ice cream). Combining our classic White Hot Chocolate with flavours of raspberry ripple, it's creamily sweet, velvety smooth and... pink. You'll have to see it for yourself.
Sugar, Cocoa Butter (15%), Skimmed Milk Powder, Dextrose, Colour: Beetroot Red, Flavouring, Salt, Whey Powder (Milk), Stabiliser: E450.
ALLERGY ADVICE: see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Blended and packed in the UK.
Contents may settle in transit.
Store in a cool dry place.
Nutritional Facts Per 100g Per 20g as sold Energy (kJ) 1923 384 (Kcal) 457 91 Fat 15g 3g of which saturates 9g 2g Carbohydrates 77g 15g of which sugars 74g 15g Protein 4g 1g Salt 0.5g 0.1g
Incredible!By Jay from Manchester on 09/18/2018This hot chocolate is incredible. It tastes exactly like raspberry ripple ice cream but as a hot chocolate!rnAbsolutely worth a try, and I will definitely be purchasing this again before it's gone.
Product Content Slot
Recipe: Raspberry Ripple Chocolate Hearts
- 200g good-quality white chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 4tsp Whittard Raspberry Ripple hot chocolate powder
- A few drops of oil-based red food colouring
- Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl over a pan of barely simmering water (don’t boil the water or let it touch the bottom of the bowl). Alternatively, melt in a microwave-safe plastic bowl on medium power, stirring every 30 seconds until the chocolate is melted.
- Once melted, remove from the heat and stir in the hot chocolate powder until fully mixed. Add a few drops of the food colouring (depending on how pink you want your hearts).
- Pipe or spoon the mixture into a silicone heart chocolate mould and chill for at least an hour.
- When the chocolates have fully set, turn them out by gently pressing the underside of each mould to release them.