Whittard x Hario Cold Brew Tea Bottle
Out of stock
Reimagined in the iconic Whittard blue, this uniquely designed Cold Brew Tea Filter Bottle from Hario releases the true taste of the tea in a slower, more selective infusion, preserving the qualities of the leaf.
The result? Deliciously smooth and sweet – you’ll find the cold infusion reduces the caffeine and tannin content significantly, removing any hint of bitterness.
• Includes: Glass bottle, integrated filter and easy-grip silicone stopper
• Capacity: 750ml
• Number of servings: 3 (200ml) cups
• Tea format: Loose tea
• Brewing time: 4–6 hours (maximum 24 hours)
Suitable for the dishwasher, however we recommend washing by hand. Never use abrasive cleaning products that will scratch the glass. Wash in warm soapy water, then rinse thoroughly in clear water to remove any residue. Dry with a soft, dry cloth.
Delivery & Returns
We offer four UK Delivery services:
Standard UK Delivery (2-4 working days)
FREE over £20
Next Day Delivery (1 working day, order before 5pm) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Collect from Store (UK only)
Product Content Slot
How to use:
- Simply spoon 5–7 teaspoons of your chosen tea leaves into the glass bottle.
- Completely cover with the boiling water to a depth of about 2 inches, allow to brew for 2 minutes and then fill up with cold water.
- Secure the silicone filter stopper and refrigerate for 4–6 hours (maximum 24 hours).
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy.