Cold Brew Blackcurrant and Blueberry Pyramid Teabags
Out of stock
Discover a flavour festival of aromatic passionfruit, refreshing mango and sweet peach for a cooling, tropical experience.
A dreamy mix of dark berries swirl together, creating a whirlwind of flavour, drawing you in for more. Discover a new, caffeine free way to add flavour to your day, in a bottle on the go, with ice in a glass or a cooling morning drink. No need for hot water; these sugar free infusions have been specially treated to bring you a premium natural flavour in cold water.
Crafted so you can pour cold water directly on your teabag, and serve ice cold - perfect for long, hazy, summer days.
• Tea type: Fruit & herbal infusion
• Number of servings: 1 teabag per cup = 12 cups
Hibiscus, Beetroot, Flavouring, Sweet Blackberry Leaves, Apple, Blackcurrant Pomace (5%), Blueberries (1%)
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Nutritional Facts Per 100ml with 1g of tea Energy (kJ) 8 (kcal) 2 Fat 0.1g of which are saturates <0.1g Carbohydrate <0.5g of which are sugars <0.5g Protein 0.1g Salt <0.01g
Weight: 30g e 1oz
Contains: 12 pyramid teabags
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place
Sustainability: Packets are made from natureflex which is compostable, boxes are recyclable and pyramid teabags are compostable but we recommend putting them in your home food waste collection.
Blended and packed in Germany
Delivery & Returns
We offer four UK Delivery services:
Standard UK Delivery (2 - 4 working days)
FREE over £30
Next Day Delivery (1 working day, order before 5pm) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Named Day Delivery (delivered on day of your choice) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Collect from Store (UK only)
Product Content Slot
How to Cold Brew
Cold Brew Teabag
Cold brew Bottle or glass
Ice or fruit to garnish (optional)
- Simply pop a Cold Brew Teabag into your glass of cold water or bottle we'd recommend 200- 500ml of water per teabag.
- Swirl gently to allow the flavours to fully infuse with the water.
- Leave to infuse for 5 - 10 minutes.
- You can use the tag to lift your teabag out of your cold brew tea or leave it in to infuse further.
- Best served chilled you can add ice or fruit to garnish.
- Consume within 8 hours of brewing.