Breakfast Blend Coffee
Out of stock
The secret to bright-eyed mornings, our medium roast Breakfast Blend has a strong but subtle taste profile, with notes of sweet almond and the boozy lightness of white wine.
Our founder Walter Whittard needed a strong blend to allow him to start the day in true Whittard spirit. We recreated Walter’s favourite Breakfast Blend with a base of ever-popular Colombian beans, combined with the nutty complexity of beans from Brazil. It’s a real sip of history…
• Origin: Colombia & Brazil
• Roast: Medium
• Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 125g = 8 cups; 250g = 16 cups; 500g = 33 cups; 1kg = 66 cups
• Ideal for using with: Wilfa WSCG-2 Silver Electrical Burr Coffee Grinder, Cafetieres, Bialetti Moka Express Stovetop, AeroPress Coffee Maker, Nova Double-Walled Mug and Hario V60 Craft Coffee Maker – but enjoy experimenting to find your unique brewing style
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, iced or cold brewed
• Cafe-style coffees to try at home: There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourite for this particular coffee is an americano
Roasted Arabica beans.Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Delivery & Returns
We offer four UK Delivery services:
Standard UK Delivery (3-5 working days)
FREE over £35
Next Day Delivery (1 working day, order before 5pm) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Collect from Store (UK only)
Available at select stores
Product Content Slot
Almond & White Wine
Brew the Perfect cup
When making coffee always use freshly drawn and boiled water – wait a few seconds for the water to cool so you don't scald the grinds. Cardinal rule? Never re-heat brewed coffee! Freshness is everything.
Start your mornings with a Breakfast Blend Americano, brewed in an AeroPress for a clean, full-bodied flavour.
Origin: Colombia & Brazil
Our Breakfast Blend includes beans from Antioquia in Colombia and the Minas Gerais region of Brazil.