AeroPress Coffee Maker
Out of stock
One of the quickest and simplest ways to brew really excellent coffee, resulting in a smooth, complex cup in as little as thirty seconds.
We’re a little obsessed with the AeroPress, and we’re not the only ones: there are Facebook groups, fan clubs and even an international competition. This nifty brewing gadget works similarly to an espresso maker, with the coffee pressed through a compostable paper filter.
• Includes: Funnel, piston, coffee scoop, stirrer and 350 compostable filter papers
• Number of servings: 1 (200ml) cup
• Coffee format: Ground coffee, espresso grind
• Brewing time: 1 minute 30 seconds
• Replacement parts available: 100% compostable AeroPress Replacement Filters available (307975).
Total product height: 27cm
AeroPress height: 14cm
Suitable for the top shelf of a dishwasher; however, we recommend washing by hand.
Delivery & Returns
We offer four UK Delivery services:
Standard UK Delivery (3-6 working days)
FREE over £20
Next Day Delivery (1 working day, order before 5pm) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Collect from Store (UK only)
Product Content Slot
How to Brew
There are two main methods of brewing with an AeroPress – we'd recommend the "inverted" method, but part of the enjoyment of owning an AeroPress is experimenting to find your own way of doing things!
- Insert the piston into the brewing chamber from the "4" end, until it reaches the "4". Turn the AeroPress upside down (the numbers should all be upside down). Add a filter paper to the filter holder and wet it so it sticks upside down.
- Add a single scoop of finely ground coffee to the brewing chamber.
- Boil the kettle, wait for a minute or two, and then add just enough water to wet the grounds. Wait for 30 seconds, then fill the AeroPress up to the "1" (this will make a medium-sized cup of coffee). Wait another 30 seconds.
- Screw the filter holder onto the brewer. Place a cup upside down on top and very carefully turn everything back the right way up. Push down slowly – this should take about 30 seconds.
- Enjoy your coffee!