AeroPress Replacement Filters
Out of stock
Replacement compostable filters for use with the AeroPress coffee maker.
Top tip: Place the filter paper in the AeroPress filter holder and rinse thoroughly with boiling water (discarding the water) to ensure the taste of your coffee isn't affected.
• Includes: 350 compostable filter papers
• Use for :AeroPress Coffee Maker
• Coffee grind type: Espresso
Code: 307975100% compostable paper filters
Delivery & Returns
We offer four UK Delivery services:
Standard UK Delivery (3 - 6 working days)
FREE over £40
Next Day Delivery (1 working day, order before 5pm) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Named Day Delivery (delivered on day of your choice) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Collect from Store (UK only)
Product Content Slot
How to Brew
There are two main methods of brewing with an AeroPress – we'd recommend the "inverted" method, but part of the enjoyment of owning an AeroPress is experimenting to find your own way of doing things!
- Insert the piston into the brewing chamber from the "4" end, until it reaches the "4". Turn the AeroPress upside down (the numbers should all be upside down). Add a filter paper to the filter holder and wet it so it sticks upside down.
- Add a single scoop of finely ground coffee to the brewing chamber.
- Boil the kettle, wait for a minute or two, and then add just enough water to wet the grounds. Wait for 30 seconds, then fill the AeroPress up to the "1" (this will make a medium-sized cup of coffee). Wait another 30 seconds.
- Screw the filter holder onto the brewer. Place a cup upside down on top and very carefully turn everything back the right way up. Push down slowly – this should take about 30 seconds.
- Enjoy your coffee!