Pimlico Glass Teapot with Infuser
Out of stock
Personalise your gift for free with a message at checkout.
Meet the Pimlico, cousin to our stylish Chelsea Glass Teapot with Infuser. It's light, little and lovely.
Sweetly petite, The Pimlico Teapot has been expertly crafted in heat resistant borosilicate glass, with a removable stainless steel infuser and a spring filter at the spout for larger leaf teas.
Comes with a Whittard branded gift box.
• Includes: Borosilicate glass teapot, removable stainless steel infuser and spout spring filter
• Number of servings: 3 cups (600ml)
• Tea format: Loose tea
• Brewing time: 2–5 minutes depending on tea type
• Care instructions: Dishwasher-safe, although we recommend washing by hand. Not suitable for microwave or Stove top use. Never use abrasive cleaning products that will scratch the glass. Wash in warm soapy water, then rinse thoroughly in clear water to remove any residue. Dry with a soft, dry cloth
• Dimensions: Height: 10.5cm, Width (including handle and spout) 19.5cm, Depth: 12cm, Weight: 278g
Product Content Slot
A Glass Teapot?
Glass might seem delicate, but it's actually an excellent material for crafting teapots. Borosilicate glass is also used for making test tubes thanks to its strength and resistance to heat – it won't affect the taste of your tea, and you get to enjoy a beautiful infusion in all its glory.