Coffees of the World Gift Set
Out of stock
Personalise your gift for free with a message at checkout.
Like a choice when it comes to coffee? We've picked out nine of our favourite single origin varieties from India, South America, Africa and the Caribbean – we've even added a blend from Brazil and Indonesia. Ranging from dark roasts to light roasts, from the rich and chocolatey to the sweet and fruity, there's a brilliant brew to suit every mood; and this bestselling gift even stars illustrations by Persephone Coelho. All the coffees are ground and ready for you to make your perfect brew.
• Coffees featured: Santos & Java, Guatemala Elephant, San Agustin Colombia, Monsoon Malabar, Sumatra, Mocha Djimmah, Dominican Republic (limited edition), Ethiopia Yirgacheffe and Kenya Peaberry
• Roasts included: 3x dark roast, 2x medium roast, 1x medium-dark roast, 1x light-medium roast and 2x light roast
• Grind: Omni grind, which is suitable for most brewing equipment and coffee machines
• Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 9x66g = 4 cups of each coffee – that’s a grand total of 36 cuppas!
• Serving suggestion:
- Light and light-medium roasts: Enjoy as an espresso or iced or cold brewed
- Medium roasts: Enjoy as a base for a cappuccino or cold brewed
- Medium-dark and dark roasts: Enjoy as an espresso or as a base for a mocha or latte
• Dimensions: H28.5cm x W27.5cm x D8.5cm
100% ground Arabica coffee.
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Product Content Slot
A Gift for the Explorer
So, what do you buy for those with a sense of adventure? A cuppa that transports them to a different country each day, of course. Forget the plane, we think it’s more fun to travel the world via coffee…