Bourbon Espresso Coffee
Out of stock
Bourbon arabica beans are known for their deep, buttery chocolate flavours, characterised by a strong sweetness and lightly fruity overtones. As Bourbon plants generally yield fewer coffee cherries, they’re one of the rarer varieties of bean – and with the right processing and roast they can produce a wonderfully well-balanced coffee.
• Origin: Brazil, El Salvador & Indonesia
• Roast: Medium-dark
• Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 125g = 8 cups; 250g = 16 cups; 500g = 33 cups; 1kg = 66 cups
• Ideal for using with: Our range of Coffee Grinders, Cafetières, Bialetti Moka Express Stovetop, AeroPress Coffee Maker, Nova Double-Walled Mug and Hario V60 Craft Coffee Maker – but enjoy experimenting to find your unique brewing style
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, iced or cold brewed
• Cafe-style coffees to try at home: There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourites for this particular coffee is a macchiato or latte
Roasted Arabica beans.Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Delivery & Returns
We offer four UK Delivery services:
Standard UK Delivery (2-4 working days)
FREE over £30
Next Day Delivery (1 working day, order before 5pm) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Collect from Store (UK only)
Product Content Slot
Lemon & Cocoa
Brew the Perfect cup
When making coffee always use freshly drawn and boiled water – wait a few seconds for the water to cool so you don't scald the grinds. Cardinal rule? Never re-heat brewed coffee! Freshness is everything.
Let the chocolatey darkness of this coffee sing by brewing it in an AeroPress, and adding a dash of milk foam to the top.
For our Bourbon Espresso we've blended beans from the Minas Gerais region of Brazil, El Salvador and northern Sumatra.
As Brewed by You
Coffee is a personal thing, and we love to see how you put your touches on your morning cuppas. Take a snap, follow us on Instagram and tag @whittarduk for a chance to be featured in our gallery.