Limited Edition Festival Blend
Out of stock
A celebration of coffee the world over, our Festival Blend brings together the very best of Brazil, Sumatra, Ethiopia, and Colombia in one cup. Bursting with notes of warming cocoa and zesty orange for a bright acidity and gloriously rich aftertaste.
If ever there was a festival to be had, it is one in the name of great coffee. In that vein, we’ve brought together four magnificent coffees from four famous coffee growing regions into one delicious blend.
Where the Brazil Barbosa Gold Estate bean, grown in tropical climes at altitudes of 600–1100m producing subtle nutty undertones and mild acidity, meets a superb single origin coffee hailing from one of Colombia’s major coffee-producing towns, Belén de Umbría. Where Aceh Gayo beans (considered one of the most premium beans in the world) grown in a distinctive type of soil in Indonesia dance with the delicate, floral flavours of Southern Ethiopia. The result is a coffee impossible to find anywhere else - a fusion of the very best coffee has to offer.
• Origin: Brazil, Sumatra, Ethiopia, and Colombia
• Roast: Medium
• Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 125g = 8 cups; 250g = 16 cups; 500g = 33 cups; 1kg = 66 cups
• Ideal for using with: Our range of Coffee Grinders, Hario V60 Craft Coffee Maker, Cafetières, Bialetti Moka Express Stovetop, AeroPress Coffee Maker and Nova Double-Walled Mug – but enjoy experimenting to find your unique brewing style
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, iced or cold brewed
• Cafe-style coffees to try at home: There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourite for this particular coffee is an espresso
Roasted Arabica Beans
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Delivery & Returns
We offer four UK Delivery services:
Standard UK Delivery (2-4 working days)
FREE over £20
Next Day Delivery (1 working day, order before 5pm) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Collect from Store (UK only)
Product Content Slot
More about this Coffee
Cocoa & Orange
Try it as...
This coffee speaks for itself: sip it straight as an espresso, brewed in a V60 for a clean finish.
Brazil, Sumatra, Ethiopia, and Colombia
This blend’s origins stretch across the world; taking the best from each for a truly unique blend.
How to Brew the Perfect
1 espresso shot (18g ground coffee + 35ml freshly boiled water)
100ml freshly boiled water
- Add 35ml freshly brewed coffee to a cup
- Pour over freshly boiled water
1 espresso shot (18g ground coffee)
35ml freshly boiled water
- Brew a shot of espresso using 18g ground coffee and 35ml freshly boiled water. Allow it to cool.
- Load a glass with ice.
- Pour over your cooled coffee.
- Top up with cold milk if desired.
Find Out Other Ways to Brew here