General Online Terms and Conditions
- Use of Website
- Purchase for Non-Domestic Use
- Pricing, Description and Product Information
- Placing an Order and Order Acceptance
- Clubs & Subscriptions
- Cancellations and Returns
- Refunds and Exchanges
- Promotions and Discounts
- Competition Terms
- Handpick Your Hamper/Gift Wrap
- Intellectual Property and Copyright
- WEE Regulations
- Governing Law
- Company Details
To register with www.whittard.co.uk and purchase goods from our website you must be over eighteen years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details. You must give us your real name, address, phone number, email address and any other details that we may require to process your order.
We reserve the right to:
- Decline a new customer registration or suspend a customer's account at any time and at our sole discretion.
- Whittard of Chelsea reserves the right, in our absolute discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of the services with or without notice.
- Whittard of Chelsea reserves the right in our absolute discretion to discontinue the website or services, or any part thereof, at any time, with or without notice.
Trade - UK, export and international
Please note this is a consumer website and all purchases are for personal consumption or for gifts only. For all UK, export and international bulk/trade orders and re-seller options, please contact customer services via email at email@example.com or by phone on 0800 015 4395.
Find out more about our Wholesale offering here.
Goods are subject to availability. Our acceptance of your offer to purchase our goods is subject to their availability. Our acknowledgement of order acceptance via the web or email is not a guarantee of delivery. If we are unable to deliver the goods which you have offered to purchase we will let you know as quickly as possible and a full refund will be given.
Orders that include sale items may be sent incomplete if certain sale lines are out of stock. Your payment will be refunded and you will be notified as above.
Products available on our website may not be available in all our high street retail stores and vice versa.
We have selected our products on the basis that they will be used for domestic use only. Where you decide to use the products in the course of a business, we exclude (to the fullest extent permitted by law) those warranties and conditions relating to fitness for a particular purpose.
The prices which you must pay for the products that you order are set out on the website at the time you place your order (plus a delivery charge) except where we discover an error in the price of the products you have ordered. In this event, we will inform you as soon as possible after receiving your order and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled.
The prices quoted on this website apply only to products sold via this website. Where the same products are available in our stores or via other stockists different prices may apply.
All prices are shown in £s sterling and include VAT.
Although we will take all reasonable care to ensure that all descriptions, details and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the information was inputted onto the system, the information appearing on this website at any time may not reflect the exact position at the moment you place an order.
Please be aware that the colours and appearance of our products may vary slightly from the way they appear on the screen and we cannot guarantee that your monitor screen will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. All measurements and sizes are approximate, although we make every effort to ensure that they are as accurate as possible.
In order to keep our website as accurate and as up to date as reasonably possible, it may be necessary from time to time, to restrict access to the site in order to undertake necessary maintenance work. We will make every effort to ensure that any down time or restricted access is kept to a minimum.?
The Order Acknowleement email and order number are not an order confirmation or order acceptance from us. Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it. Where items are despatched separately, our acceptance of the order in respect of each item takes place when that item is dispatched. Our carrier will make every reasonable effort to contact you to make delivery, but if they are unable to do so then your order will be cancelled and payment refunded to your card.
We take payment from your card at the time we receive your order, once we have checked your card details and stock availability. Payment must be made with a valid credit or debit card acceptable to us. The address at which the card is registered must be the same as your billing address. You can register a new payment card at any time, but the card associated with a given order cannot be changed once you have checked out.
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm your identity, a credit check is not performed and your credit rating will be unaffected.
Store coupons or gift certificates issued in store are not redeemable online.
We may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this page. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this website.
7.1 Buying a Whittard club or subscription We sell subscription services to our customers whereby we send the desired product at the agreed time to the desired place. Every club or subscription is made clear at the time of purchase and through subsequent confirmation emails. Our club or subscription packages will auto-renew where stated at point of purchase. Gift subscriptions will not auto renew. You can ask to cancel the renewal up to 7 days before your subscription is due to be delivered. To Cancel a subscription renewal, please refer to section 9.
7.2 Your status By placing an order through our site, you confirm that: a) You’re legally capable of entering into binding contracts b) You’re at least 18 years old. You grant us a non-exclusive licence to use for any purpose any content you post on our website or otherwise communicated to us via any media.
7.3 How the contract is formed between you and us On the purchase of one of our club or subscription packages until cancellation at the end of the term or transferring of the subscription to another individual agreed with Whittard of Chelsea during the term.
7.4 Our status Whittard of Chelsea’s obligations under this agreement are to issue the subscription to you under the agreement. We are responsible for you receiving the desired goods each month to an (at least) acceptable quality.
7.5 Pricing, Description & Product Information Whittard of Chelsea clubs and subscriptions prices vary. Prices will be clearly displayed at point of purchase including any future payments that will be taken. For clubs and subscriptions on an auto renewal plan you will be charged at point of purchase and with every auto renewal. For gift subscriptions, , payment must be made upfront for each price plan. If your payment is unsuccessful your subscription order will not be confirmed or fulfilled. If you renew your subscription and payment is unsuccessful you will receive an automated email to alert you to the failed payment and you will be asked to visit the ‘My Account’ area, on our website, to check or amend your information and enter different card details. You will also be contacted if your payment method is about to expire (for example, your credit card is almost reaching it’s expiration date) to direct you to enter a new payment method. The prices quoted on this Website apply only to products sold via this Website. All prices are shown in £s sterling and include VAT(where applicable) and delivery. The prices which you must pay for the service are set out on the Website at the time you place your order. We will take great care to ensure that all descriptions and details and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct. Please be aware that the colours and appearance of our products may vary slightly from the way they appear on the screen and we cannot guarantee that your monitor screen will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. All measurements and sizes are approximate, although we make every effort to ensure that they are as accurate as possible.
7.6 Placing an Order and Order Acceptance You will receive an order acknowledgement email including subscription number following a purchase. Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place once payment has been taken, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
7.7 Payment Payment for all products must be made with a valid Credit or Debit card. We take payment from your card at the time we receive your order. Payment must be made with a valid credit or debit card acceptable to us. The address at which the card is registered must be the same as your billing address. You can register a new payment card at any time, but the card associated with a given order cannot be changed once you have completed that order.. To Cancel a subscription renewal, please refer to section 9. For clubs and subscriptions on an auto renewal plan you will be charged at point of purchase and with every auto renewal. For gift subscriptions, payment must be made upfront for each price plan. Gift subscriptions do not auto renew.
7.8 Delivery We deliver to mainland UK and Northern Ireland addresses as well as the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Orkney, Shetland and Scottish Islands, BFPO addresses and the Republic of Ireland. We do not yet deliver our clubs and subscriptions to international addresses. You will receive a confirmation email when each of your subscriptions is despatched. You should receive your subscription within 3-5 days of this email. Your first club or subscription may take up to 48 hours to be despatched. Thereafter, you will receive your regular club or subscription deliveries at the frequency selected/outlined at point of purchase, or in line with changes you have made to your delivery dates. Provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products, ownership of an item will pass to you once we have delivered the item to you. When an item has been delivered, risk of damage to, or loss of, the item passes to you.
7.9 Cancellation You have the right to cancel or return your subscription order up to 14 working days following payment. This includes your right to cancel your order under the Distance Selling Regulations. You will receive a full refund including the original postage and packaging for the order if the charge was levied with your original order and it is returned in full. You can cancel your subscription packages at any time. If your auto renewal has already been processed, your order will be cancelled for the following auto renewal. You can cancel your club or subscription within your account area on our website. To cancel a gift subscription, you must inform us by email. We’ll then cancel your gift subscription. This provision does not affect your statutory rights. To cancel a club or subscription via e-mail please contact firstname.lastname@example.org If your order has already been despatched please follow our returns information.
7.10 Our refunds policy All refunds will be made to the debit or credit card on which the original purchase was made within 30 days of the cancellation of the order or return of the goods. In the event that Whittard of Chelsea is unable to credit your original method of payment, you will be contacted by a member of our Customer Service team to arrange an alternate method of refund. Stores cannot authorise a refund or exchange online orders, however they can liaise with our Customer Service Department to arrange a refund or exchange on your behalf. On faulty products, after the 7 day cancellation period, we reserve the right to offer an alternative product where appropriate to similar or equal value.
7.11 Returns We hope you are happy with your club or subscription, but if for any reason you wish to return an order please contact our Customer Services who will be happy to advise. Email: email@example.com Return delivery charges will only be refunded in the event of faulty, damaged or incorrect items being sent to you. This does not affect your statutory rights. It is your responsibility to ensure that the return form is enclosed with the parcel. Should you fail to enclose the return form, Whittard of Chelsea may not be able to refund the items until they are able to identify the related order. Should you fail to return your goods to the return address provided, Whittard of Chelsea will not be held responsible for any delays to refunds or postage issues. Other than for defective products, returns outside the timeframe set out above, may be accepted at the sole discretion of Whittard of Chelsea and may be refunded as a credit to be spent online. The cost of returning items is down to you and you are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. We recommend that you obtain a Proof of Postage certificate which are available free of charge from the Post Office. We will refund returns postage for an item which is faulty, damaged or sent to you in error. This does not affect your statutory rights to return faulty or incorrectly described goods. Please contact our Customer Service Department prior to returning an order so they can suggest the best option. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7.12 Membership Exclusive Offers Any membership exclusive offers will be communicated along with terms and conditions specific to that offer.
7.13 Our right to vary these terms and conditions We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities.
7.14Law and jurisdiction This agreement, and any dispute arising out of it, will be governed by English Law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
An E-Voucher can ONLY be redeemed online at www.whittard.co.uk. Only one E-Voucher can be redeemed per transaction. It cannot be redeemed at any retail stores or other retailers.
An E-Voucher can be purchased here in decimal amounts between £5.00 and £100.00. Other products can still be added to the shopping basket. The E-Voucher is sent via email and contains a voucher code and expiry date. It can also be personalised with a message. The E-Voucher can be emailed directly to the recipient's email address, or the purchaser can email it to themselves with the choice of printing or forwarding on the email at their leisure.
Once payment has cleared the E-Voucher will be transmitted electronically and then, just like a physical voucher, it is the purchaser's and recipient?s responsibility. Prior to purchase we ask the purchaser to confirm the recipient's email address. We cannot be held responsible for incorrectly emailed, lost, stolen or deleted E-Vouchers; although we recommend you contact us for help if you are experiencing any difficulties.
From time to time E-Vouchers can get caught up in spam filters and it is up to the recipient to check these filters. We canno?t take responsibility for E-Vouchers that cannot be delivered to the recipients email address because of spam filters, firewalls, capacity of the recipient?s mailbox or any other factors outside our control.
To redeem an E-Voucher simply enter the E-Voucher code featured in the email into the box provided at the end of the checkout process; where prompted during the Payment stage. In order to redeem your E-Voucher you must register with a valid email address on the website www.whittard.co.uk. Only when you have completed your order will the E-Voucher be used. Only one E-Voucher may be used per order. An E-Voucher can only be redeemed against orders placed in GBP Sterling at www.whittard.co.uk.
E-Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any 3rd party benefit. This includes cashback and loyalty partners.
E-Vouchers cannot be used towards a promotion spend over.
E-Vouchers are valid for a 1 year time period and must be used by the date shown on the E-Voucher. Always check your E-Voucher to find out when it expires.
We are happy to offer a refund or exchange (if stock available) on any unused items with labels and/or packaging intact within 30 days of dispatch. Faulty items do not require their original packaging. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Refunds must be made through the website, following the returns procedure documented on the returns form supplied inside your original order. If a refund is required, this will be made in the same way as the original payment method (such as onto a gift voucher, debit/credit card account, or a combination of the two).
Unfortunately, under no circumstances can returns or exchanges be made through Whittard of Chelsea stores.
Please note an E-Voucher is a non-refundable product, however we reserve the right to cancel an E-Voucher at any time
We deliver to the UK and to international countries.
All orders over 60kg must be placed via the Customer Services team who can be contacted on 0800 015 4395.
All Whittard of Chelsea UK mainland deliveries are made by courier and are delivered between 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday, excluding any bank holidays. Saturday deliveries are made between 9:00am and 12:00pm. Deliveries can sometimes be made outside of these hours.
If you are not at home between 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday, we recommend arranging delivery to your work address. If we do deliver to you at home and no one is in, our couriers will leave a card telling you about how to collect your delivery. Any unclaimed or undelivered orders will eventually make their way back to our warehouse.
Whittard of Chelsea does not recommend customers to leave instructions to our couriers for your goods to be left outside your delivery address. Should the customer wish to proceed with this option, Whittard of Chelsea will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
We offer five delivery services:
1. Standard Delivery £3.95
- Service available to UK mainland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Sark & Herm, Isles of Scilly, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Guernsey, Jersey and Northern Ireland.
- This is our standard delivery service and usually arrives between 3 to 5 working days after placing your order. Depending on the size and weight of your delivery, we will either use Royal Mail tracked service or a courier to deliver your order.
- The only time we will charge more for a standard delivery is if your parcel weighs more than 5kg - for orders over 5kg an additional delivery charge will be applied according to weight as outlined below.
- Please see below for a full breakdown of prices by weight and country.
2. Standard UK deliveries over £35 qualify for FREE DELIVERY
- Only valid on standard UK deliveries valued at £35 or more, after other discounts have been applied, excluding postage and packing related charges.
- Only valid on UK destinations including the Scottish Highlands and Islands.
- An order constitutes a single delivery to a single address.
- Free Delivery is not available withour Premium Next Day/Saturday Delivery service.
- Orders over 10kg do not apply, an additional delivery charge will be applied.
- This offer is only redeemable online.
3. Click & Collect: FREE for collection in store on orders over £15
- Only available for delivery to the UK.
- Orders may take between 5-7 working days before they are ready for collection from store.
- Click & Collect orders will be held in store for 10 days, after which point your order will be cancelled and refunded in full.
- You will not be able to collect your order without bringing your order number to store with you.
- Find out more about Click & Collect here.
- Excludes the following stores: York Outlet, Strand, Regent Street, Buckingham Palace Road, Aberdeen Tea Bar, Cheshire Oaks.
4. Premium Next Day UK Delivery £6.95
- Service available to UK mainland only. Scottish Highlands and Islands, Sark & Herm, Isles of Scilly, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Guernsey, Jersey and Northern Ireland are excluded from this service.
- If you would like your order delivered the very next day, and you place your order on the website or through our Customer Services Team before 3pm Monday to Thursday, we will deliver the next working day. If you place your order on a Friday before 3pm, we will deliver it on the following Monday, unless this is a bank holiday. If you place your order on a Friday after 3pm, we will deliver it on the following Tuesday, or Wednesday if the Monday is a bank holiday. If your order is placed on a Saturday or Sunday, your order will be delivered the following Tuesday.
- Please note that this service is not available for the following post codes:
AB31-38, AB40-56, IV1, IV2, IV3-IV28, IV30-32, IV36-40, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-26, PA27-38, PH4, PH5-41, PH49-50, BT, HS, IV41-49, IV51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE, IM, GY, JE.
Next Day Delivery Weight Thresholds:
0 -15kgs £6.95 15.1 - 30kgs £10.45 30.1 - 45kgs £13.95 45.1 - 60kgs £60.00
5. Premium UK Saturday Delivery £11.95
- Service available to UK mainland only. Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly, Alderney, Sark & Herm, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Guernsey, Jersey and Northern Ireland are excluded from this service.
- Premium UK Saturday orders can be made up until 12:00 on the Friday before.
- Please note that this service is not available for the following post codes:
AB31-38, AB40-56, IV1, IV2, IV3-IV28, IV30-32, IV36-40, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-26, PA27-38, PH4, PH5-41, PH49-50, BT, HS, IV41-49, IV51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE, IM, GY, JE.
Saturday Delivery Weight Thresholds:
0 -15kgs £11.95 15.1 - 30kgs £23.90 30.1 - 45kgs £47.80 45.1 - 60kgs £96.00
Deliveries from Suppliers
Please note, a number of our products are despatched direct from our suppliers. Deliveries from suppliers can only be delivered to a UK address. Your item will be despatched separately from other items on your order that come from our warehouse. You will only be charged one shipping cost and your product(s) will be delivered within 3-5 working days. We regret that Next Day/Saturday delivery is not available on items despatched directly from our suppliers. You will be notified if you product is delivered directly from a supplier at the checkout.
Deliveries to BFPO Addresses
Deliveries to BFPO addresses are charged at our UK standard delivery rate of £3.95. The parcel will be sent to the BFPO sorting office. Unfortunately we are unable to provide any tracking information after the parcel arrives at the BFPO sorting office and onwards. Whittard of Chelsea will not be liable for any loss or damage of the goods delivered to a BFPO address. Please ring our customer service for further information on this service should you have any concerns.
Additional charges to International Orders
An order may be subject to additional custom charges in certain countries. Please be aware that Whittard is not liable for these charges. All orders to Israel are subject to customs charges. All orders over £30 to Canada and orders over £50 to Japan (excluding delivery charge) will be billed for additional custom charges.
Our international deliveries are charged by weight. Once you have placed your order, the delivery charge will appear in the checkout pages. Please allow up to 14 working days for international deliveries to arrive.
We are unable to ship more than 5Kg's of tea per order to Australia, due to Australian custom regulations. All orders to Australian addresses must have a contact telephone number in order to comply with our courier regulations.
Delivery Prices by Zone and Weight
|Up to 3kgs||3.1 – 5kgs||5.1 – 10kgs||10.1 – 20kgs||20.1 – 30kgs||
30.1 – 40kgs
|40.1 - 60kgs|
Note: All orders over 60kgs must be placed via our Customer Services team who can be contacted on 0800 015 4395.
|Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Zone 5|
|Balearic Islands||Bosnia & Herzegovina||Cyprus||Australia|
|Canary Islands||Croatia/Hrvatska||Hong Kong||Belarus|
|Sweden||Ukraine||United Arab Emirates|
You have the right to cancel or return your order up to 14 working days following receipt of your goods. This includes your right to cancel your order under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. You will receive a full refund including the original postage and packaging for the order if the charge was levied with your original order and it is returned in full.
If your order has already been despatched please follow our returns information.
We hope you are happy with any product purchased, but if you wish to return a product to us for any reason you may do so within 30 days of the despatch date. It must be in a saleable condition and in its original undamaged packaging. We will refund the price or replace the product. Return delivery charges will only be refunded in the event of faulty, damaged or incorrect items being sent to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Your right to return does not apply to products which fall into the following categories unless they are faulty:
- Goods made to your specification cannot be returned for any reason unless faulty.
- Perishable goods unless faulty or damaged.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the return form is enclosed with the parcel. Should you fail to enclose the return form, Whittard of Chelsea may not be able to refund the items until they are able to identify the related order. Should you fail to return your goods to the return address provided, Whittard of Chelsea will not be held responsible for any delays to refunds or postage issues.
Other than for defective products returns outside the timeframe set out above, may be accepted at the sole discretion of Whittard of Chelsea and may be refunded as a credit to be spent online.
The cost of returning items is down to you and you are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. We recommend that you obtain a Proof of Postage certificate which are available free of charge from the Post Office. We will refund returns postage for an item which is faulty, damaged or sent to you in error. This does not affect your statutory rights to return faulty or misdescribed goods. Unfortunately, postage costs for returned items from outside of the UK cannot be refunded.
Our returns address is:
Whittard of Chelsea
C/O Cygnia Limited
DC139 Style Way
Lost Returns: Should your chosen courier fail to deliver or lose their return parcel, it is your responsibility to claim compensation from the courier directly. Whittard of Chelsea will not be liable for any lost returned parcels. Please note that it is your responsibility to choose the most appropriate method for returns with the appropriate insurance. Whittard of Chelsea cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen delays such as strikes, riots, war or act of God.
All refunds will be made to the debit or credit card on which the original purchase was made within 14 days of the cancellation of the order or return of the goods. In the event that Whittard of Chelsea is unable to credit your original method of payment, you will be contacted by a member of our Customer Service team to arrange an alternate method of refund.
Stores can authorise a refund or exchange on online orders, please take the order confirmation or delivery note to one of our stores.
On faulty products, after the 14 day cancellation period, we reserve the right to offer a spare part or repair where appropriate. We also reserve the right to offer a replacement item of similar or equal value.
The Whittard Taste Guarantee
Since 1886 we have been sourcing and blending the finest teas, coffees and hot chocolate; and we are so confident you will enjoy our products that we are pleased to offer you the Whittard taste guarantee. Our Taste Guarantee means that if you ever buy one of our products and don't like it, you can bring it back to any of our stores and we'll either exchange it for something else of an equivalent value or refund you in full.* This means you have the freedom to try something new, without the risk of disappointment.
*To receive a full refund you must present the relevant receipt.
In order for a web exclusive and email exclusive promotion or offer to be applied to your order a valid voucher code must be entered into the voucher code box on the basket page. Whittard of Chelsea cannot be held liable for not discounting the order or applying the promotion if a valid code has not been entered. Online voucher codes are not valid in Whittard of Chelsea high street retail stores or outlets.
Please note that only one promotion code can be used per order.
When a voucher coder or other promotional offer applies to more than one product, the total value of the promotional offer or discount is split and shared across each applicable products in the correct ratio. If an item or part of the order is returned, then we will refund the relevant correct value.
12.1 Whittard.co.uk discount voucher codes (also abbreviated to 'Voucher codes' or ‘Promotion codes’) can only be used against purchases made online at whittard.co.uk and cannot be used within Whittard of Chelsea stores unless otherwise stated.
12.3 Voucher codes must be entered in the relevant section of the basket at whitard.co.uk. We are unable to apply a discount to orders already placed.
12.4 Voucher codes are usually restricted to one use per customer.
12.5 Voucher codes may also be set to a maximum number of redemptions - if we are not able to accept the discount code you have entered it will be because the code has expired or maximum redemption level for promotion has been exceeded. We will advise you accordingly in the order process and the discount will not be applied.
12.6 Certain voucher codes & discounts may only be valid on specific spend thresholds which will be present in any promotional communication via email, forum, affiliates or any other marketing collateral. This spend threshold must be adhered to in order to redeem the offer. Whittard reserves the right to cancel any order which doesn't meet the required spend threshold.
12.7 Selected voucher codes may be restricted for use against specified products or categories - where possible, details of any restrictions will be communicated at the point where we promote the voucher code to you.
12.8 Voucher codes cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative or used in conjunction with any other promotions or promotional codes.
Norwich social promotion:
• Product available at stated store only.
• Offer available at participating store for first 100 customers on a first come, first serve basis.
• Whittard of Chelsea reserves the right to refuse the issue of any promotion at any time.
• Whittard of Chelsea reserves the right to vary any and all elements of this offer at any time without notice.
12.9 Where the voucher code entitles you to a percentage discount, the discount will not be applied to the delivery charge ('delivery' includes additional delivery services, which are charged in conjunction with Whittard Delivery, for example ‘Next Day Delivery’).
12.10 Where the voucher code entitles you to a free delivery offer, this will be for Whittard UK standard delivery charge (£3.95). ‘Next Day Delivery’ incurs additional delivery charges. Free delivery is NOT available on our premium Next Day service and orders over 10Kg will incur an additional service charge.
12.11 Discount Voucher codes exclude any Sale/Clearance items unless otherwise stated
12.12 Voucher codes may be withdrawn, or suspended without notice for any reason. We will advise you within the order process if we cannot accept the discount code you have entered.
12.14 Whittard discount voucher codes are not valid when purchasing E-Vouchers unless otherwise stated, but can be used in conjunction with an E-Voucher to make a purchase on www.whittard.co.uk.
12.15 We offer a student discount of 10% off purchases in store. Simply provide valid student ID and an email address at the till to qualify.
12.16 Mention me - Refer A Friend Terms & Conditions
- The referrer is offered £10 off subject to a £50 minimum spend for every friend who orders for the first time.
- This offer can be shared for 3 months from the date of acceptance by the referrer.
- In order for the referral to qualify for the reward the referred friend must be a new customer to Whittard of Chelsea and over the age of 18 and the referred friend must meet the conditions of their reward.
- There is no requirement for the referrer to be an existing Whittard of Chelsea customer.
- In order to share this offer the referrer must be over the age of 18.
- Rewards will be cumulative and so if multiple qualifying referrals are made to Whittard of Chelsea, multiple rewards will be delivered to the referrer, subject to a limit A Referrer may not earn more than 5 within any 24 hour period or 25 within last 12 months or 1500 GBP of reward value within last 12 months.
- Rewards will be delivered to the referrer on the day of the referred friend's purchase provided the referred friend's purchase is not cancelled
- The Referrer will be notified by email once a referred friend has purchased and when the reward has been earned.
- Rewards will be valid for 3 months from the date earned by the referrer.
- Referral rewards cannot be combined with other discount codes in a single order.
- Whittard of Chelsea reserves the right to refuse the issue of any reward to any Referred Friend or Referrer at any time.
- Whittard of Chelsea reserves the right to vary any and all elements of this offer at any time without notice.
Referred Friend Rewards
- The Referred friend is offered a discount when they place their first order.
- The reward is valid for one month from the point of issue to the referred friend.
- In order to qualify for the reward the referred friend must be a new customer to Whittard of Chelsea and over the age of 18.
- Any rewards will be revoked if a refund is requested on the order for which the reward was offered.
- The Referred friend reward cannot be claimed by the same person making the referral
- Referred friend rewards cannot be combined with other discount codes in a single order.
12.17 Advent Calendar
To redeem your Advent calendar off, enter the promo code on the basket page. Offers are not valid with any other promotion or promotion code. Advent calendar promotions on Monday - Thursday are valid for 24 hours. Advent calendar promotions starting on a Friday are valid through to midnight Sunday. Offers are limited and subject to availability. Where a spend threshold applies, this excludes products within sale, Tea Club, E-vouchers and selected coffee equipment unless otherwise stated. Free standard UK delivery still applies with orders over £35 (after discounts have been applied). Whittard reserves the right to change or amend these promotions at any time.
12.18 Whittard Partnership Vouchers
To receive 10% off in store or online at www.whittard.co.uk show your flyer or enter the code PARTNER18 at the basket page. Offer excludes sale, Tea Tasting Club, electrical equipment and e-vouchers. Offer ends midnight (GMT) 30th September 2018. Offer is not valid with any other promotion code. Whittard of Chelsea reserves the right to vary any and all elements of this offer at any time without notice.
12.19 Birchbox Promotions
All three promotions are covered under the following terms and conditions. Offer excludes sale, Tea Tasting Club, electrical equipment and e-vouchers. The offers all end midnight (GMT) 31st July 2018. None of the offers are valid with any other promotion or discount. Whittard reserves the right to change or amend these promotions at any time.
13.1 Win your order - 4th December 2017
To be entered into this draw orders must be over the value of £20. This offer is valid until 23:59 on the 4/12/17. Winners will be drawn at random on 5/12/17 and contacted for a refund.
13.2 Support the Eve Appeal
March is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month, so we’re donating £2 from every Tea Discoveries English Rose caddy sold to the Eve Appeal – a registered charity funding ground-breaking research into gynaecological cancer.
13.3 Win a Luxury Whittard Hamper (Penny for your thoughts)
- Completing the survey is deemed to be entrance to the prize draw and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Opening date for entries is 1st day of each calendar month with closing date being the last day of the calendar month.
- One winner will be selected at random and contacted directly. The selected winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize consists of: 1 x Whittard Hamper
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age, and not employees of Whittard of Chelsea, their immediate families or their agents or anyone else connected with the promotion.
- Entrants must be residents of the UK.
- This promotion is not connected with Facebook in any way and the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- No automated, bulk, third party or consumer group entries are permitted.
- There will be one (1) winners drawn each month. The winners will be selected at random by Whittard of Chelsea, within 10 days of the end of the month. The winners will be notified by email
- All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner, however, if the prize is not claimed within one week of the winner being notified, an alternative winner will be chosen. Once a subsequent winner has been selected, the previous winner is no longer entitled to the prize. In the unlikely event that no entries have been received before the closing date, no prizes will be awarded.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Whittard of Chelsea reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of reasonably unforeseen circumstances.
- Whittard of Chelsea’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any entry which is incomplete, incomprehensible, late, incorrectly submitted or otherwise does not comply with the rules may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of Whittard.
- Whittard may withdraw or cancel the competition for any reason and at any time.
- Whittard will use your details to administer your prize if you win. If you are successful in winning, Whittard reserves the right to use your name and/or image on the Whittard Blog, Twitter account and/or Facebook page and any other social media if required, highlighting you as the winner.
- Whittard reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice. Any amends will be posted on the Whittard site.
- The Whittard Outlet is valid online only at www.whittard.co.uk
- Whittard reserves the right to change or amend products and promotions within the Outlet at any time without prior notice
- Whittard reserves the right to remove the Outlet online at any time without prior notice
- Discount Voucher codes exclude any Sale/Outlet items unless otherwise stated
The content of the www.whittard.co.uk Website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website without written permission from Whittard of Chelsea.
This Website and the Retail Sites and any software are provided on an "AS IS" basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
You agree to indemnify and hold Whittard of Chelsea harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses that arise out of the content you submit, post or transmit via Whittard of Chelsea’s Websites, or from your use/misuse of the Websites or the use/misuse by any person for whom you are responsible or from your violation of the Terms and Conditions.
Since 1 July 2007 the UK's Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive has been law. The legislation aims to make producers pay for the collection, treatment and recovery of waste electrical equipment. The regulations also mean that suppliers of equipment like high street shops and internet retailers must allow consumers to return their waste equipment free of charge.
Whittard of Chelsea fully supports this legislation and offers our customers free take-back of their WEEE items on a like-for-like basis when they buy a new Electrical or Electronic product from us. Please note that the WEEE item must be returned within 28 days of purchasing the new item.
For example, if you buy a coffee machine in one of our stores we would accept an old coffee machine in return and prevent it going into a landfill site by disposing of it safely.
If you make a purchase of an electrical or electronic item on our website you are entitled to return your old 'like for like' item to any of our nationwide store network. Use the Store Locator to find your nearest store.
In this instance please bring proof of your web purchase so we can dispose of the old item safely.
Under the WEEE Regulations, all new electrical goods should now be marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol shown to the left. Goods are marked with this symbol to show that they were produced after 13th August 2005, and should be disposed of separately from normal household waste so that they can be recycled.
The contract between you and Whittard of Chelsea under which you have made your purchases it is agreed shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law, and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Whittard Trading Limited
Windrush Industrial Park