Marzipan Flavour Hot Chocolate
Out of stock
Enjoy the perfect pairing of deep and creamy hot chocolate with the sweet almond and honey taste of Marzipan. A supremely delicious flavour for lovers of the classic European confection.
Sip a warming mugful of sweet and creamy hot chocolate with the festive taste of marzipan.
• Hot chocolate base: Milk chocolate
• Hot chocolate format: Powder form, we recommend making it with hot milk (or your preferred milk alternative) rather than water for the ultimate smooth, creamy cup. Find out how to make the perfect hot chocolate here.
• Number of servings (using 3 heaped tsp/20g per mug for hot chocolate or 2 tbsp or 28g per mug for milkshake): 350g = 17 mugs of hot chocolate/12 mugs of milkshake
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, as an ice-cold milkshake or use in baking
Sugar, Cocoa Powder (39%), Dextrose, Flavouring, Salt. Contains Cocoa solids 37% minimum.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Nutritional Facts Per 100g Per 20g as sold Energy (kJ) 1721 344 (Kcal) 409 82 Fat 8.7g 1.7g of which saturates 5.6g 1.1g Carbohydrates 67g 13.4g of which sugars 59g 11.8g Protein 9.5g 1.9g Salt 0.59g 0.12g
Storage: Store in a cool dry place.
Blended in Germany and Packed in Poland.
Contents may settle in transit.
Delivery & Returns
We offer four UK Delivery services:
Standard UK Delivery (3 - 6 working days)
FREE over £40
Next Day Delivery (1 working day, order before 5pm) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Named Day Delivery (delivered on day of your choice) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Collect from Store (UK only)
Product Content Slot
How to Make
3 heaped tsp of your favourite Whittard hot chocolate
200ml milk or milk alternative
Mini Marshmallows (optional)
- Add 35ml freshly brewed coffee to a tall glass
- Top up with steaming hot milk
- Finish with a spoonful of foam.
- For the ultimate treat, top with a swirl of cream and an avalanche of fluffy mini mallows
½ pint milk
2 heaped tbsp your favourite hot chocolate
4 large scoops vanilla ice cream
2–3 ice cubes
Whipped cream (optional)
Chocolate shavings (optional)
- Warm the milk slightly, adding the hot chocolate powder and stirring until combined. Place in the fridge to cool.
- Blend together the ice cream, hot chocolate and ice cubes on a low setting, until the milkshake is nice and frothy.
- Serve in a tall glass.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkling of chocolate shavings.