Limited Edition Festive Coffee
Out of stock
Combining beans from Colombia and Brazil for a heady dark roast brimming with warming spice notes and chocolatey depth. Previously known as our After Dinner coffee, we’ve brought it back due to popular demand and given it a whole new look for Christmas.
• Origin: Colombia & Brazil
• Roast: Dark
• Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 125g = 8 cups; 250g = 16 cups; 500g = 33 cups; 1kg = 66 cups
• Ideal for using with: Cafetieres, Bialetti Moka Express Stovetop, AeroPress Coffee Maker, Nova Double-Walled Mug and Hario V60 Craft Coffee Maker – but enjoy experimenting to find your unique brewing style
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, iced or cold brewed
• Cafe-style coffees to try at home: There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourites for this particular coffee is a mocha or americano
Roasted Arabica beans.
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Delivery & Returns
We offer four UK Delivery services:
Standard UK Delivery (3-5 working days)
FREE over £35
Next Day Delivery (1 working day, order before 5pm) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Collect from Store (UK only)
Available at select stores
Product Content Slot
Cocoa & Orange
Brew the Perfect cup
When making coffee always use freshly drawn and boiled water – wait a few seconds for the water to cool so you don't scald the grinds. Cardinal rule? Never re-heat brewed coffee! Freshness is everything.
Enjoy alone as a filter coffee, or if you're feeling decadent, mix with steaming hot milk and a helping of our Luxury Hot Chocolate to create a festive mocha.
Origin: Colombia & Brazil
The mountains around Bucaramanga in northern Colombia are known for producing rich, citrussy coffees, with a flavour profile deepened by notes of caramel and nuts. We’ve blended beans harvested during the region’s main crop with chocolatey, creamy Brazilian beans, grown in the world-renowned region of Minas Gerais.
Some of the finest Colombian and Brazilian coffee beans are sourced from the Bucaramanga and Minas Gerais regions, and for good reason. Both boast lush landscapes with ideal rainfall and rich fertile soil – and Minas Gerais has some of the highest mountains in Brazil. The finished product is quite impressive indeed: a flavoursome, full-bodied brew.
Discover two magnificent coffee gifts joining our annual festive favourites: Flavoured Coffee Stacking Tin and Festive Coffee Tin