Limited Edition Festive Coffee
Out of stock
Combining beans from Colombia and Brazil for a heady dark roast brimming with warming spice notes and chocolatey depth. Previously known as our After Dinner coffee, we’ve brought it back due to popular demand and given it a whole new look for Christmas.
• Origin: Colombia & Brazil
• Roast: Dark
• Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 125g = 8 cups; 250g = 16 cups; 500g = 33 cups; 1kg = 66 cups
• Ideal for using with: Cafetieres, Bialetti Moka Express Stovetop, AeroPress Coffee Maker, Nova Double-Walled Mug and Hario V60 Craft Coffee Maker – but enjoy experimenting to find your unique brewing style
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, iced or cold brewed
• Cafe-style coffees to try at home: There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourites for this particular coffee is a mocha or americano
Roasted Arabica beans.Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Delivery & Returns
We offer four UK Delivery services:
Standard UK Delivery (2-4 working days)
FREE over £30
Next Day Delivery (1 working day, order before 5pm) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Collect from Store (UK only)
Product Content Slot
More about this Coffee
COLOMBIA & BRAZIL
The mountains around Bucaramanga in northern Colombia are known for producing rich, citrussy coffees, with a flavour profile deepened by notes of caramel and nuts. We’ve blended beans harvested during the region’s main crop with chocolatey, creamy Brazilian beans, grown in the world-renowned region of Minas Gerais.