The Taste of Whittard Hamper
Bringing together some of our most sought-after creations to give you a “hamperful” of Whittard. There’s our bestselling Chelsea Breakfast loose leaf black tea, chocolatey dark roast Whittard House Blend coffee, signature Luxury hot chocolate, chunky Chocolate Chip shortbread and a nifty Teatime Infuser.
What better introduction to Whittard than a cup of our full-bodied and rich, flavour-packed Chelsea Breakfast tea, accompanied by several delicious Chocolate Chip shortbreads? After a hearty start to the day, it's time for a taste of our Whittard House Blend coffee, rounded chocolatey notes of Colombian beans with the toffee-toned sweetness of Brazil's, our dark roast creates a cup with unmistakable character. And by dark, there's no better way to indulge than with a generous mug of our classic Luxury hot chocolate.
• Includes: Chelsea Breakfast Loose Tea Caddy, Whittard House Blend Ground Coffee Valve Pack, Luxury Hot Chocolate, All Butter Chocolate Chip Shortbread, Teatime Infuser
• Tea type: Black
• Tea format: Loose tea
• Number of tea servings (using 2g per cup): 100g = 50 cups
• Coffee roast: Dark
• Coffee grind: Omni-grind, which is suitable for most brewing equipment and coffee machines
• Number of coffee servings (using 15g per cup): 200g = 13 cups
• Hot chocolate base: Milk chocolate
• Hot chocolate format: Powder form, we recommend making it with hot milk (or your preferred milk alternative) rather than water for the ultimate smooth, creamy cup. Find out how to make the perfect hot chocolate here.
• Number of hot chocolate servings (using 3 heaped tsp/20g per mug for hot chocolate or 2 tbsp or 28g per mug for milkshake): 350g = 17 mugs of hot chocolate/12 mugs of milkshake
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot
• The perfect gift for: Everyone, with tea, coffee, hot chocolate and biscuits there's something to suit the whole family
CHELSEA BREAKFAST TEA
HOUSE BLEND COFFEE
100% Ground Arabica beans
LUXURY HOT CHOCOLATE
Sugar, Cocoa (39%), Dextrose, Salt, Flavouring. Contains Cocoa solids 39% minimum.
Nutritional Facts Per 100g Per 20g as sold Energy (kJ) 1673 335 (Kcal) 397 79 Fat 8g 2g of which saturates 5g 1g Carbohydrates 66g 13g of which sugars 59g 12g Protein 9g 2g Salt 0.6g 0.1g
CHOCOLATE CHIP SHORTBREAD
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Butter (27%) (Milk), Sugar, Chocolate Chips (7%) (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin; Flavouring), Salt.
ALLERGY ADVICE: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, not suitable for people with egg, mustard, nut, sesame and soya allergy.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Nutrional Facts Per 100g Energy (KJ) 2112 (Kcal) 505 Fat 26g of which are saturates 16g Carbohydrates 62g of which are sugars 31g Protien 5g Salt 1g
ALLERGY ADVICE: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, not suitable for people with egg, mustard, nut and sesame allergy.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from strong light and odours. Once opened, store in an airtight container.
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place. Blended and packed in the UK.
Contents may settle in transit.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place. Once opened keep in an airtight container and consume within 30 days.
Manufactured and packed in the UK.
Please note: This product does not ship to the USA.
Care instructions: We recommend washing by hand
Delivery & Returns
We offer four UK Delivery services:
Standard UK Delivery (2-4 working days)
FREE over £30
Next Day Delivery (1 working day, order before 5pm) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Collect from Store (UK only)