Coffee Explorer's Gift Set
Out of stock
Take a whistle-stop world tour in a coffee cup with this trio of map-spanning single origin dark and medium roast ground coffees.
Inside you’ll find some of our best-loved dark and medium roasts from India and the Americas: smoky Monsoon Malabar, citrusy San Agustin Colombia and chocolatey Guatemala Elephant. Where will your first adventure take you?
• Coffees featured: Monsoon Malabar, San Agustin Colombia and Guatemala Elephant
• Roasts included: 1x dark (Monsoon Malabar), 1x medium-dark (Guatemala Elephant) and 1x medium (San Agustin Colombia)
• Grind: Omni grind, which is suitable for most brewing equipment and coffee machines
• Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 3 x 120g = 8 cups of each coffee – that’s a grand total of 24 cuppas!
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, iced or cold brewed
• Cafe-style coffees to try at home: There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourites for these particular coffees are a cappuccino, latte, espresso and mocha
100% Ground Arabica CoffeeSuitable for vegetarians and vegans
Weight: 3 x 120g
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Delivery & Returns
We offer four UK Delivery services:
Standard UK Delivery (3-6 working days)
FREE over £20
Next Day Delivery (1 working day, order before 5pm) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Collect from Store (UK only)
Product Content Slot
What's in the Gift Set?
Gloriously oversized beans with a honey-sweet taste
An exotic favourite, matured in the monsoon storms
San Agustin Colombia
An aromatic, citrusy roast from the Andes