Café Français Coffee
Out of stock
The French are famous for their high-roasted, hard-hitting blends, brimming with bombastic dark chocolate – we’ve balanced those heavy flavours with a blend of our very own, exclusive to Whittard.
The rich, silky tones of coffee beans from Colombia are combined with the sweet and mellow beans of Brazil, for a blend which is full-bodied and richly aromatic without being overpowering. Sit back, and allow a cup of coffee to transport you straight to that Parisian street café…
• Origin: Colombia & Brazil
• Roast: Dark
• Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 125g = 8 cups; 250g = 16 cups; 500g = 33 cups; 1kg = 66 cups
• Ideal for using with: Wilfa WSCG-2 Silver Electrical Burr Coffee Grinder, Cafetieres, Bialetti Moka Express Stovetop, AeroPress Coffee Maker, Nova Double-Walled Mug and Hario V60 Craft Coffee Maker – but enjoy experimenting to find your unique brewing style
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, iced or cold brewed
• Cafe-style coffees to try at home: There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourite for this particular coffee is a cappuccino
Roasted Arabica beans.Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Delivery & Returns
We offer four UK Delivery services:
Standard UK Delivery (3-5 working days)
FREE over £35
Next Day Delivery (1 working day, order before 5pm) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Collect from Store (UK only)
Available at select stores
Product Content Slot
Cocoa & Walnut
Brew the Perfect cup
When making coffee always use freshly drawn and boiled water – wait a few seconds for the water to cool so you don't scald the grinds. Cardinal rule? Never re-heat brewed coffee! Freshness is everything.
This dark, intense brew is ideal if you like cappuccinos or lattes: try brewing it in a stovetop for powerful, aromatic coffee.
Colombia & Brazil
Our Café Français blends beans from across South America: Huila department in south-western Colombia and Minas Gerais state in south-eastern Brazil.