Monsoon Malabar Coffee
Out of stock
One of India’s finest coffees, Monsoon Malabar is also one of the best-loved coffees in our range. Exposed for months on end, the arabica beans are washed to a pale gold by the steamy storms of the monsoon season – the secret behind this coffee’s distinctive taste profile.
• Origin: India
• Roast: Dark
• Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 125g = 8 cups; 250g = 16 cups; 500g = 33 cups; 1kg = 66 cups
• Ideal for using with: Our range of Coffee Grinders, Cafetières, Bialetti Moka Express Stovetop, AeroPress Coffee Maker, Nova Double-Walled Mug and Hario V60 Craft Coffee Maker – but enjoy experimenting to find your unique brewing style
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, iced or cold brewed
• Cafe-style coffees to try at home: There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourite for this particular coffee is a latte
Roasted Arabica beans.Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Delivery & Returns
We offer four UK Delivery services:
Standard UK Delivery (2-4 working days)
FREE over £30
Next Day Delivery (1 working day, order before 5pm) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Collect from Store (UK only)
Product Content Slot
More about this Coffee
Red Wine & Brazil Nut
Try it as...
We love a strong shot of this rich, dark coffee brewed in an AeroPress and served as a latte.
Our Monsoon Malabar comes from the Karnataka region, on the northern stretch of the Malabar Coast in south-western India.
How to Brew the Perfect
1 espresso shot (18g ground coffee + 35ml freshly boiled water)
250ml steamed milk
- Add 35ml freshly brewed coffee to a tall glass
- Top up with steaming hot milk
- Finish with a spoonful of foam.
1 espresso shot (18g ground coffee)
35ml freshly boiled water
- Brew a shot of espresso using 18g ground coffee and 35ml freshly boiled water. Allow it to cool.
- Load a glass with ice.
- Pour over your cooled coffee.
- Top up with cold milk if desired.
Find Out Other Ways to Brew here
As Brewed by You
Coffee is a personal thing, and we love to see how you put your touches on your morning cuppas. Take a snap, follow us on Instagram and tag @whittarduk for a chance to be featured in our gallery.