Limited Edition Summer Brew Ground Coffee Caddy
Out of stock
Sunshine in a special edition tin. Characteristic of bright Burundi coffee, our medium roasted Summer Brew sings with fruity notes of strawberry and orange.
Some of the best Burundi has to offer, our suppliers worked closely with Migoti washing station to source Summer Brew. The coffee is grown by trusted smallholder farmers in the surrounding hillsides and delivered directly to the nearby washing station for processing. This enables Migoti to trace exactly where the beans come from and ensures quality processing methods are used.
• Origin: Burundi
• Roast: Medium
• Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 250g = 16 cups
• Grind: Omni-grind, which is suitable for most brewing equipment and coffee machines
• Ideal for using with: Cafetieres, Bialetti Moka Express Stovetop, AeroPress Coffee Maker, Nova Double-Walled Mug and Hario V60 Craft Coffee Maker – but enjoy experimenting to find your unique brewing style
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, iced or cold brewed
• Cafe-style coffees to try at home: There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourite for this particular coffee is cold brew or as an americano
100% Ground Arabica Coffee
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Delivery & Returns
We offer four UK Delivery services:
Standard UK Delivery (2-4 working days)
FREE over £20
Next Day Delivery (1 working day, order before 5pm) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Collect from Store (UK only)
Product Content Slot
Strawberry & Orange
Brew the Perfect cup
When making coffee always use freshly drawn and boiled water - wait a few seconds for the water to cool so you don't scald the grinds. Cardinal rule? Never re-heat brewed coffee! Freshness is everything.
Cold Brew Coffee
Cold Brew Bottle
Cold brewing coffee from Burundi really highlights those delicious berry and citrus notes.
Sourced from Migoti Hill and surrounding hillsides in the Mutambu Commune of Bujumbura Province, western Burundi.
Limited Edition Coffees
Nose for the new and a taste for adventure? We’re always on the lookout for exciting creations, scouring the coffee-growing globe with our speciality roasters to bring you an exclusive series of small, seasonal batches. After many a taste test, it’s only the intriguing and exceptional that make the cut – and such are their limited quantities that we recommend acting fast, because they won’t last.