Whittard House Blend Coffee
Out of stock
Bringing together the rounded chocolatey notes of Colombian beans with the toffee-toned sweetness of Brazil's, our dark roast House Blend creates a cup with unmistakeable character; just as our founder Walter Whittard liked his coffee to be.
Inspired by our Guatemala Elephant and San Agustin coffees, our House Blend is a full-bodied dark roast. Coffee beans from different regions vary hugely in flavour, acidity, aroma and body: the process of blending allows for a wide range of desired characteristics which are often unachievable in an individual bean. The best combinations have a far greater complexity than a single origin coffee, and our bespoke House Blend strikes the perfect balance.
• Origin: Colombia and Brazil
• Roast: Dark
• Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 125g = 8 cups; 250g = 16 cups; 500g = 33 cups; 1kg = 66 cups
• Ideal for using with: Our range of Coffee Grinders, Cafetières, Bialetti Moka Express Stovetop, AeroPress Coffee Maker, Nova Double-Walled Mug and Hario V60 Craft Coffee Maker – but enjoy experimenting to find your unique brewing style
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot or iced
• Cafe-style coffees to try at home: There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourites for this particular coffee is an americano or an espresso
Roasted Arabica beans.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Please note coffee packaging may differ from the ones shown
Delivery & Returns
We offer four UK Delivery services:
Standard UK Delivery (2-4 working days)
FREE over £30
Next Day Delivery (1 working day, order before 5pm) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Collect from Store (UK only)
Product Content Slot
Introducing our House Blend Coffee
More about this Coffee
Dark Chocolate and Toffee
Try it as...
This bold blend is delicious brewed in a cafetière for full force of flavour, and served as an Americano.
COLOMBIA AND BRAZIL
For our House Blend, we've selected beans from two renowned coffee-growing regions in South America: Cauca in south-western Colombia and southern Brazil's Minas Gerais.
How to Brew the Perfect
1 espresso shot (18g ground coffee + 35ml freshly boiled water)
100ml freshly boiled water
- Add 35ml freshly brewed coffee to a cup
- Pour over freshly boiled water
1 espresso shot (18g ground coffee)
35ml freshly boiled water
- Brew a shot of espresso using 18g ground coffee and 35ml freshly boiled water. Allow it to cool.
- Load a glass with ice.
- Pour over your cooled coffee.
- Top up with cold milk if desired.
Find Out Other Ways to Brew here
As Brewed by You
Coffee is a personal thing, and we love to see how you put your touches on your morning cuppas. Take a snap, follow us on Instagram and tag @whittarduk for a chance to be featured in our gallery.