Chelsea Breakfast Loose Tea
Out of stock
Full-bodied and rich, this flavour-packed loose leaf black tea is a stronger alternative to our English Breakfast.
For our loose leaf, we chose tea from Sri Lanka for its crisp taste and distinctive aroma, blending it with the famously brisk tea of Kenya. The result is a gutsy brew with a lingering aftertaste – it's delicious with a splash of milk in the morning, served with a slice of buttered toast.
• Origin: Sri Lanka/ Kenya
• Tea type: Black
• Number of servings (using 1tsp/ 2g per cup): 100g = 50 cups
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from strong light and odours. Once opened, store in an airtight container.
Delivery & Returns
We offer four UK Delivery services:
Standard UK Delivery (3 - 6 working days)
FREE over £40
Next Day Delivery (1 working day, order before 5pm) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Named Day Delivery (delivered on day of your choice) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Collect from Store (UK only)
Product Content Slot
More about this Tea
Kenya & Sri Lanka
Kenyan tea is a rich, full-bodied tea and we've blended with delicate leaves from Sri Lanka for a clean, brisk taste. Perfect for a more robust breakfast tea.
How to Make
1 tsp loose tea
- Pop 1 tsp of loose tea per cup into a Pao mug or teapot with an infuser
- Pour in 200ml water per cup boiled to 98 degrees
- Wait for 3-5 minutes
- Remove infuser and enjoy
2 tsp loose tea
100ml freshly boiled water
Fruit or mint to garnish (optional)
- Add the loose tea to a refillable teabag or an infuser and place in a cup or heat-resistant glass
- Pour over freshly boiled water. Remove the teabag/infuser
- Top up with plenty of ice
- Garnish with fruit and sprigs of mint if desired
Discover & Explore
A GUIDE TO BLACK TEA
Discover what makes this tea type an all-day, everyday favourite in the West…
FIND OUT MORE
HOW TO HOST AFTERNOON TEA
We've pulled together some top tips for hosting your very own afternoon tea.
FIND OUT MORE
Gin + tea = sheer magic. Shake up one of these if you don't believe us…