Limited Edition Coconut Flavour Ground Coffee
Out of stock
Mellow, creamy coconut meets rich, aromatic arabica coffee in our latest limited edition flavoured coffee. Delicious brewed hot or cold, it’s a drink to go (coco)nuts for throughout summer – and beyond…
Crafted from fine-quality arabica coffee, our Coconut is part of a range of blends with flavouring inspired by delectable confectionery and luscious liqueurs.
• Grind:Omni-grind, which is suitable for most brewing equipment and coffee machines
• Number of servings (using 15g per cup):200g = 13 cups
• Serving suggestion: Hot, Cold Brew, Enjoy hot, iced or cold brewed
• Cafe-style coffees to try at home: Hot, Cold Brew, There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourites for this particular coffee are a cappuccino, latte, espresso and mocha
Ground Arabica coffee, Flavouring.
No added sugars or sweetners
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container.
Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Delivery & Returns
We offer four UK Delivery services:
Standard UK Delivery (3-5 working days)
FREE over £35
Next Day Delivery (1 working day, order before 5pm) Excluding weekends and bank holidays
Collect from Store (UK only)
Available at select stores
Product Content Slot
Recipe: Cold Brew Coconut Coffee Cooler
Did you know our Limited Edition Coconut Flavoured Coffee tastes just as delicious cold? Switch up your everyday brew for something a little more experimental…
150ml cold brew Coconut Flavoured Coffee
Lime wedge (juice and wedge)
150ml tonic water
1. Cold brew the Coconut coffee in a cafetière for 16–20 hours using 100g coffee per litre of water.
2. Once brewed, fill a highball glass with ice.
3. Add the cold brew coffee, a squeeze of lime juice from the wedge and the wedge itself.
4. Top up with tonic water.