*Standard Delivery is free for all orders £35 and over More Details. Collect from store is free for all orders.
Returns are free and simple under our Taste Guarantee. Either return in store or contact us to arrange a return.
Sample the tastes and aromas from the very best producers and roasters around the world with our exclusive tea and coffee clubs.
A truly excellent tea can be as layered and complex as a fine wine, and with a bit of practice you can learn to discern the exact origin...
We’re all about the art of the roast – the delicate process of balancing the bean’s natural flavours, causing it to change in colour, taste...
Some people count sheep to get to sleep. With 100 different teas to choose from, we’ve found a much better solution. True, our collection is huge. But you can choose to track down your tea by taste, by origin and even by number.
In 1886 our founder Walter Whittard set up his very first shop, filled floor-to-ceiling with the world’s finest tea, coffee and cocoa. Those brave new brews are now time-honoured classics and we’re still following our nose for the new…
Let us introduce you to our world of teas by tasting from our wide selection. Our Friendly Fanatics will help you discover something new. No booking necessary - just pop in anytime!All Stores Daily
Let us introduce you to our world of coffees by tasting from our wide selection. Our Friendly Fanatics will help you discover something new. No booking necessary - just pop in anytime!All Stores Daily
Let us introduce you to our world of Hot Chocolate by tasting from our wide selection. Our Friendly Fanatics will help you discover something new. No booking necessary - just pop in anytime!All Stores Daily
The nights are drawing in and smoke can be seen billowing from more and more chimneys. The season of rich hot chocolates, warming teas and Christmas is upon us. In these times of austerity, one way to make your Christmas gifts even more special is to personalise the gift wrap and we've found some wonderful DIY ideas. We have had a good look around the Internet and discovered some bloggers with some innovative wrapping ideas. They are:
1) Mocha Blog – Sarah has a passion for design. This shines through in the wrapping paper she creates. Admittedly it is not very festive but with a few tweaks to the basic principle this could work marvellously. Try replacing the colourful butterflies with a festive sleigh or baubles.
2. Satchels and Pearls – is run by Michele, a self-confessed tea lover, which makes her pretty special in our books. She has some lovely culinary ideas when it comes to wrapping. The way she sends the gift of cakes in jars is novel and inspirational. Try sending a biscuit recipe to go with some Whittard of Chelsea tea.
3. I Can’t Stop Shopping – This blog has another interesting take on the giving of wine as a gift and how best you can wrap it up. There are some beautiful black and white personalised wrapping ideas in there as well.
4. Claireabellmakes – This blog has some sumptuously smelling wrapping ideas. This is a brilliant way of sprucing up some drab wrapping paper. The gift tags she has taken beautiful pictures of are the image of festive cheer.
5. Live Urban Love Rural – Rachel has some fascinating and novel ways of dressing up her presents for Christmas. The use of paper sweetie bags as well as buttons and fabric make these ideas great as a different take on the Christmas present.
6. Mini Eco – Admittedly not a Christmas wrapping idea but these can easily be morphed into something super festive. Remove the normal confetti and get some Christmas confetti used to dress the dinner table on Christmas day. These wrapping paper ideas will explode with Christmas cheer, showering the recipient with the festive spirit.
7. Parent Dish – This idea is fantastic to create with the children. Watch out though it could be messy work so lay some newspaper on the kitchen table, get the cookie moulds out and get making. Your Christmas present will be extra special this year with a child’s touch.
8. Novelicious – Ok so it’s not strictly a homemade wrapping idea but this wrapping paper was just too good to leave off the list. And I’m sure you could fashion your own with a load of old hardback books and some glue. Make your presents look like a library with this amazing wrapping.
Christmas is a time to spend time with and on those that you truly love. These eight blogs encapsulate the essence of Christmas - going the extra mile and doing something special. Going the extra yard doesn’t always have to cost an arm and a leg and with these ideas you can create something magical as well as personal. If you know of any other spectacular homemade wrapping ideas, then please do let us know and leave a comment.
lines open monday to friday, 9am to 5:30pm.More details
© 2018 Whittard of Chelsea. Customer Services Windrush House, Windrush Park Road, Witney OX29 7DX. eCommerce by blubolt.